PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if that's it, cause hten I'm totally downloading it! !!

OMG that's awesome! *torrents* Thank you Loner!!

I'll youtube it once it's downloaded :)

External HD. :shifty:

I need to move some stuff around. I might need to burn a DVD which I have NO clue how to do.
:reject: I have one, but I use it as a backup. I guess that means I need to delete things from my own hd then.

:uhoh: Deleting Sims3 and Age of Empires II. Never play those games anyway.
L,B and E all sing and B drums a bit.L does some funny dance moves.I don't believe it's on YT.Could be.Seems like a fun gig.Quality sucks,but watchable.

:bow: Awesome find! I'll upload it to youtube as soon as I convert and cut it. :)

GG! You have to upload AOH too.B drums on that.

p.s. I love the way Edge pronounces "dirty"

Thanks for the heads up. :D The show is downloading now, I'll start working on it as soon as I get back from karate.

See ya in two hours. :D
Geez,it takes some people only two hours.For me,when there's a lot of seeders,if I'm getting it with 10h,it's good.My personal record was 2 1/2 days.:lol:

I just ate a truly terrible hot dog...now I think I believe what's in it...

But I'm going to go to the organic food store a little ways away, instead of museum-ing today. My concert fund is slowly being taken away by groceries. That's life, though. And I'm looking forward to better food than Save A Lot has :drool: I'm gonna get yummy stuff like pesto and pie and baguette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom