PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I truly do not get how anyone can say Edge and Bono sound similar now. I just don't hear it. At all. I mean, Seconds? yes. I didn't actually know that Edge sung the first verse until much later. But ever since Van Diemen's Land it's pretty clear their voices went in different directions. Numb and Miracle Drug further prove this. Edge sounds nothing like Bono now, he has a very different, softer kind voice. So I really can't hear anything remotely close to Edge in this.
This. I still don't understand the huge confusion there was about the bridge in Miracle Drug.How can you not recognize that it's Edge.Yes they have a similar timbre and E can sound very much like B when the song demands and they blend and harmonize perfectly but otherwise it's two completely different sets of voices.

:shifty:

edgebono360love.jpg

:lol: Dammit Comet, just a second faster!!

This. I still don't understand the huge confusion there was about the bridge in Miracle Drug.How can you not recognize that it's Edge.Yes they have a similar timbre and E can sound very much like B when the song demands and they blend and harmonize perfectly but otherwise it's two completely different sets of voices.
Agreed completely. It was hilarious at the time, cause people kept coming here and bitch OMG BANO IZ LIPSYNCHING!!!111!!He's not even putting the mic to his mouth!!!!!!Bonorrrr, while it was Edge's part. :lol: It doesn't sound like Bono at all.

I've always thought Edge kept his very boyish sounding voice, whereas Bono's completely left the boy in the dust. Not saying it's a totally bad thing for Edge! But it's what makes their voices so different as they got older.

I've always thought Edge kept his very boyish sounding voice, whereas Bono's completely left the boy in the dust. Not saying it's a totally bad thing for Edge! But it's what makes their voices so different as they got older.

That makes sense. It's a bit what I meant with that Edge has a softer voice. While Bono got a raspier, heavier low voice(probably due to smoking cigars and drinking and stuff, though I imagine Edge has had his share of drinking and cigarettes). That's a big difference but it sounds amazing when combined.

:lmao: I'd laugh so hard if the next picture we'd get is Larry growing out his hair again...

ANd yeah, I guess you're right. Standards are abandoned when entering PGP for the first time. :wink: Guess I'm just picky, as there's no way I'd ever get it on with JT Bono.

UF Adam (also known as Unkept Adam in my book) was way too scruffy for me, but I'd prolly still hit it. It IS Adam after all. :shifty:

:love:

and yes Edge's voice is softer, but when I hear it, it seems to have a "young" quality to it. Not sure exactly why it seems that way to me, but probably it is because it is softer and less deep and raspy yes. I have to get ready to go. :sigh: Not enough time here today. :wave:

But he can sing veery seexy and looow when he wants.(When love comes to town zoo tv:drool:)

I like both. Why choose just one?:shifty:
:up:

Yeah I had to remember to take pics of the others in MI and Pittsburgh. I was WAY focused on Adam. :shifty:

tumblr_lrh36xIHxi1qa48kd.gif
I LOVE THIS CHICKEN.

Axl Rose vs. nekkid Adam. 2 things I do. Not. Want.
:yuck: :no:

:combust:

The more I look at this, the more I want to look at this. :ohmy:

On the subject of Larry: what was wrong with Vertigo Larry? *rather liked it* :shifty: Though, it was around that time I became a Bono girl for reasons unrelated to hair. *refuses to say* And an Edge girl... but that's just 'cause Edge is awesome.

Kristen, I love your av.

CK, I hope your little one feels better soon! Sorry about your hubby, and you have a FROBABY!

He's moved from the recliner to his bed, and I'm betting he'll fall asleep with his tv on within the hour. Good news is he's keeping food down, and his fever isn't getting worse. Sick kids are never fun. :down:

That's good to hear :hug:

:up:

I LOVE THIS CHICKEN.

:yuck: :no:

:combust:

The more I look at this, the more I want to look at this. :ohmy:

On the subject of Larry: what was wrong with Vertigo Larry? *rather liked it* :shifty: Though, it was around that time I became a Bono girl for reasons unrelated to hair. *refuses to say* And an Edge girl... but that's just 'cause Edge is awesome.

Kristen, I love your av.

Now you got me curious as to why you became a Bono girl :hmm:

Well... uhm.. greasemullet. Teh horrorz! :yuck:

This photo is not helping me get a lick of work done right now.
*snerk* A lick of work hm? :shifty:

Or is that 'who you want on what side'

OH SNAP! :ohsnap::ohsnap:

:laugh:

:rimshot:

I couldn't care less who was on what side if I was in that sandwich! Though, to be fair, perhaps a round 2 would be in order.

Hey Drea! I was at the Elgin for the first premiere, and then at the Q&A madhouse, and then I saw the Bman in York. I had on a black shirt that said Goonies never say die in York, and I had a grey shirt on at the Elgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom