PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, my photos of Moncton should be renamed Bonocton. As I started going through my photos I was shame faced. Mr R asked if 'the other 3' showed up.

Yeah I had to remember to take pics of the others in MI and Pittsburgh. I was WAY focused on Adam. :shifty:

tumblr_lrh36xIHxi1qa48kd.gif

:lol: Good imagery, eh?

I did just realize that could be taken in wrong directions. No, it was writing imagery. Although I was starting to get rather fascinated with 80s!Axl Rose's hair at the late hour. It was gorgeous.

Axl019.jpg

axl_rose_image_guns_n_roses__1_.jpg

Seriously...my hair feels lacking now.

Is it like mixing red and white wine - because I've done that to my detriment. My wall was never the same after that night.....

Hey, I was a Bono girl for longer than I was a Larry girl. Sometimes sheep lose their way. It happens. Bono and I enjoyed 16 wonderful years together opposed to the 9 (and VertiLarry was not an easy one to love) Larry and I had. I really believe that's why Bono put the leather back on. It was ALL to win me back. Right. Hey, is that a unicorn outside my office?

:uhoh: That doesn't sound good.

:giggle: You strayed, but never strayed very far. And geez, 9 years with the GreaseMullent? Wow. That's respectable.

And yeah, they're inviting you over to Candy Mountrain. :D

He could be growing another one of those right now for all we know :uhoh:
Oh dear. I pity the Larry fans. Though it also means the Bonogirls get more competition, so it's bad for all of us!

Just don't do it Mullen. Don't do it.
It was technically 1.5 years with Greasy Mullen. He was properly groomed for 2001-2004 and 2006-to present.

That's 1.5 years of pure horror there. :yuck:

:lmao: I'd laugh so hard if the next picture we'd get is Larry growing out his hair again...

ANd yeah, I guess you're right. Standards are abandoned when entering PGP for the first time. :wink: Guess I'm just picky, as there's no way I'd ever get it on with JT Bono.

:lmao: I'd laugh so hard if the next picture we'd get is Larry growing out his hair again...

ANd yeah, I guess you're right. Standards are abandoned when entering PGP for the first time. :wink: Guess I'm just picky, as there's no way I'd ever get it on with JT Bono.

:lol:

OMG are you serious??????????? JT Bono is soooooooooooooo sexy :drool:

NOOOOOO. Don't say that. Oh God, and the dead rodent on his chin. Doesn't he know how easy he made it to back to Bono???

That thing freaked me out :no: In Toronto the night before the show, Liz was torturing me of with pictures of it on her laptop.

Gg there's a free brainz dinner over at IO. I'm surprised you didn't have a taste. :tsk:
I've had my fair taste of Mark's brain already. Few times, if I'm not mistaken. :wink:

OMG are you serious??????????? JT Bono is soooooooooooooo sexy :drool:

That thing freaked me out :no: In Toronto the night before the show, Liz was torturing me of with pictures of it on her laptop.

:lol: Yeah, that's what everybody says. But I cannot see how that long haired hobo is anything remotely sexy. Ah well, more for you. I'll just patiently wait till he turns into ZooBono and then run off with him. :wink:

:laugh: She had pics of the dead possum chin accident? Awesome.

I've had my fair taste of Mark's brain already. Few times, if I'm not mistaken. :wink:

:lol: Yeah, that's what everybody says. But I cannot see how that long haired hobo is anything remotely sexy. Ah well, more for you. I'll just patiently wait till he turns into ZooBono and then run off with him. :wink:

:laugh: She had pics of the dead possum chin accident? Awesome.

Yeah we were on here looking at old threads and she kept bringing those pics up :crack:

I'm still seeing the movie though if it comes here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom