PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a really good song! I found out about it on FB from a fellow interferer. :)

I saw it posted here on Interference earlier, but I didn't know what it was. Huh!

I even downloaded it and listened to about half of it but still wasn't really sure what it was, LOL. (I didn't see the message you posted as they only posted the song itself)

Thanks, Tara!

It's nice. Nothing earth-shattering, but the vocal (surprise surprise) is really nice.

It's okay. I'm glad it's not a new U2 song. :no: Well, I wish a new song was a new U2 song, but not that particular song. If you follow me.

I was listening to Children of the Revolution and loved to run to In the Name of the Father. I wonder what a Gavin/Bono album would be like.

Oh hai :giggle:Cold enough for ya?? I had to scrape my car windows this morning and turn on the furnace last night :crack:

*snerk* My parents arrived in T Bay a couple hours ago - they're visiting Megan and watching her run the half marathon this weekend - and Mom left me a voicemail to say that they'd got there and "it's really cold!" :lol:

Even when I was a Larry girl, there is something about that rush when Bono walks to the microphone for the first time. And was that the very first time you guys saw them live and in person?

They were extremely :cute:, both in the GA line all day (numbers below 75 and still asking me "Do you think we'll get a good spot?") and at the show :lol: It was odd being the GA "vet" when I'd only done three myself! :wink:

You never know. Every GA is different. No one thought we'd breeze into Montreal 2 with that many people on the floor and get the spot we did. It wasn't perfection, but it was pretty good. We got to see the back rail, the stage and the bridges right over it. And a bunch of us all together. :grouphug:

I was listening to Children of the Revolution and loved to run to In the Name of the Father. I wonder what a Gavin/Bono album would be like.

I have three or four Gavin solo songs that I was sent a few years ago, they're really good... The vocals for Shag Tobacco are pure sex, to put it mildly *snerk*

*goes to look to see which ones she has* Shag Tobacco, Little Black Dress, Angel (I'm told that was in Romeo + Juliet), Dolls, My Twentieth Century ("all my friends are famous...") and Children of the Revolution. IIRC, Bono does some backing vocals on either Little Black Dress or Dolls...

Also a couple days ago Cindy sent me the mp3 of Bono and Larry singing Stand By Me - you know the picture where Bono's on drums and Larry's singing? That's what it's from :wink:

I have Shag Tobacco. Don't listen to it very often, but it's kind of cool and interesting. I liked that song of his they played in pre-show music (Abel, I think?). I should check out that newer CD.

Abel :yes: Need to find the actual Shag Tobacco album and the new single too... and to find out the names of a couple songs they played between sets (that they'd stopped playing between Edmonton and Montreal :()

I randomly ran across Shag Tobacco in a used CD shop. Figured I'd check it out, because of the U2 connection.

Hello Hello! This thread made me lol! I touched Bono's shoulder when he wore that black leather jacket, it was right after the q & a, it was so soft.... THUD:combust:

Hello Hello! This thread made me lol! I touched Bono's shoulder when he wore that black leather jacket, it was right after the q & a, it was so soft.... THUD:combust:

The TIFF Q&A on Friday afternoon? :) Did you go to the extra showing of From The Sky Down that night? We may have met up... (not at the Q&A but after the movie.)

:wave:

Gavin/Bono album = :drool:

:drool:

Somewhere Larry just went, "Oh feck." :doh:

:lol:

*snerk* My parents arrived in T Bay a couple hours ago - they're visiting Megan and watching her run the half marathon this weekend - and Mom left me a voicemail to say that they'd got there and "it's really cold!" :lol:

They should have brought their winter coats :wink: I'm gonna find your parents and tell them they have to make you come visit here one of these years!

They were extremely :cute:, both in the GA line all day (numbers below 75 and still asking me "Do you think we'll get a good spot?") and at the show :lol: It was odd being the GA "vet" when I'd only done three myself! :wink:

Ah the joys of being a newbie :cute: I was so worried all day haha. Glad you and Cindy ended up right behind us.

Also a couple days ago Cindy sent me the mp3 of Bono and Larry singing Stand By Me - you know the picture where Bono's on drums and Larry's singing? That's what it's from :wink:

Wait, I've never seen any pictures of that. It's from 1989, are you sure? :hmm:

If you mean the song where they switched and Bono played drums on the song. I've always tried to find pics or video of that but alas never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom