PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Same :reject:

But I love the fact that he's a family man. It's so rare to find someone in that line of work that's been with the same girl for basically their whole life and they seem to be happyily married still.

Well, you've got a good couple years on me. It's an advantage XD

I know :cute: It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside because it's such an unlikely thing for a rockstar. Plus so many of my friends' parents and almost even mine have had serious marriage problems and yet there's Bon and Ali still together and happy...

Can they come to Baltimore? right now please? I'd love to disintegrate and not have to draw interiors from life.

I wouldn't mind life drawing so much if I was drawing the boys :drool:

Oh, you like Bono between my horns? That pic was taken 2 months ago today in Toronto!:shifty:

Ugh, that was the first choir concert where I had sweat dripping down my back. GROSS.

But a good concert anyway, despite the miserable heat in that church. Mozart Requiem = :heart:

Hey, all. :wave:

Hola, all!

Back from the food/wine event. Good fucking LORD was the food ever delicious. :drool: I'm also a wee bit toasted (both in skin and in booze-levels). :lol: Met up with my friends and we had a fabulous time. :love: It was well worth every penny I paid and more. :yes: When I'm not as toasted, I'll be writing about it on my website. :D

Yeah, it was a REALLY hot day around here too. It was roasting hot in the fields, and drinking all that delicious delicious wine probably didn't help. :wink:

It's still over 30C outside...

Oh, you like Bono between my horns? That pic was taken 2 months ago today in Toronto!:shifty:
It's quite lovely. :shifty:

Ugh, that was the first choir concert where I had sweat dripping down my back. GROSS.

But a good concert anyway, despite the miserable heat in that church. Mozart Requiem = :heart:

Hey, all. :wave:
Hi!

Mozart Requiem :drool:

Hola, all!

Back from the food/wine event. Good fucking LORD was the food ever delicious. :drool: I'm also a wee bit toasted (both in skin and in booze-levels). :lol: Met up with my friends and we had a fabulous time. :love: It was well worth every penny I paid and more. :yes: When I'm not as toasted, I'll be writing about it on my website. :D

Hi!

It was quite nice here today. We were able to turn the air conditioner off and everything.

I don't remember who it was who said I "needed" to see "It Might Get Loud," (and I fairly certain it was more than one of you :D), but I found it online to download, and am going to watch as soon as it's done :shifty:

Hi!

It was quite nice here today. We were able to turn the air conditioner off and everything.

It's still very warm and summer-like around here, which is awesome. It can stay this way as long as it wants. :D

I don't remember who it was who said I "needed" to see "It Might Get Loud," (and I fairly certain it was more than one of you :D), but I found it online to download, and am going to watch as soon as it's done :shifty:

Probably all of us. :lol: It's DEFINITELY worth watching. :up:

It's still very warm and summer-like around here, which is awesome. It can stay this way as long as it wants. :D

Probably all of us. :lol: It's DEFINITELY worth watching. :up:
:lol: True!

Night everyone!

I've got to hunt down a certain Mullen in dreamland...he's been absent for a while :sad:

Night Katie. Happy Hunting. :shifty:

I don't think I can catch up. Were there a lot of rainy Sundays out there in cyberworld?

Katie, I think your dream is hilarious. I think we'd be able to sort that out. I hope in my dream we were all the same age. Otherwise, I'd feel funny playing wingman to someone who could technically be my daughter.

Wild. :up::up: on the title. I need to go search some photo threads as some gooood ones are coming in. Compared to the awful crap we've had in the last week. I'm so kidding.

We took our daughter to her first parade today. She didn't mind the loud sirens from the firetrucks. I think we might take her to Boston's St. Pat's parade next year. I used to love living on the parade route. I'd wake in the morning to hear the bagpipers practicing in the distance.

Lastly, photos of Bono and Ali bring out the jealous teenager within. You know, when reading Star Hits you discover that's he's married. Irrational and childish? Yes. I'll have to start sending him photos of my husband and me to make HIM turn green. :lol:

Katie, I think your dream is hilarious. I think we'd be able to sort that out. I hope in my dream we were all the same age. Otherwise, I'd feel funny playing wingman to someone who could technically be my daughter.

I think it was set back in the 80s, where I technically don't exist but I guess this was an exception, so's all's good...

I can't sleeeeeeeeep :( :crack: I have the drums from 'The Fly' in my head, on repeat, and 'Perfect Day' from Oakland on the brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom