PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...:shifty:

OH NOTHING. Just Larry's fine arse

Over And Over...it's a lot better than a lot of rap I've heard but still the style's not my thing. But I tolerate it a lot better.

I gotta go to sleep soon.

:lmao:

I would too. Especially since I just watched Numb and he's freaking adorable in it...

I love that song. I don't know why... I think I have a crush on Tim McGraw, which is odd because I don't like his music. :huh:

Yea, I need to sleep soon too.

There's just something about listening to 'Crystalised' late at night...over and over...it's effing fabulous.

Alright, I officially have a thing for bass now. But Adam, you can keep yourself to yourself. I just like the music.

Night, Tara!

I don't mean to totally dis Etsy, but some of the drawings hurt my eyes. I do love handcrafted pottery instead of conventional plates and bowls and I've seen some cool stuff there, crazy expensive though. I usually by my stuff from a local artist.

ETA: I do need a 2 to go next to my U for my Pandora charm bracelet but haven't come across anybody making them. Pandora does not make numbers that match the letters. I have a cheap 2 from an alternative bead maker but it doesn't look that nice. The cheap one is now special because I had it on at the NJ show, but still, a real one, or a well done one, would look nicer.

I love Nora the piano playing cat!

I accidentally called my cat "Bono" this morning. Which was almost his name when I got him but I was over-ruled by my now-ex. Probably saved years of vet clinics asking why a cat is named "Bone-o."

I think I did find a 2 when I googled pandora numbers charms. It's not a real Pandora - think it might be a trollbead.

AnCatKatie said:
There are people who like rap for valid reasons, but I have yet to really know or understand those reasons...closest I've got is the Beastie Boys, and they were blasting out some good rhythm in the song of theirs I heard. Most rap just makes me kinda angry because I keep thinking, It could be *sung* so much better...for example, "The Rocky Road To Dublin" is a song that's been compared to rap it's sung so fast, but it's good because it's sung, not spoken, and IMO, better than a lot of the shite out on the radio. I did hear about 1 good song that was rap, in the cab. But just 1, and it was because of the instruments.

Sorry people, I just have a thing against music depending more on the machines than the people (some techno bothers me too...) It's a lot less work to do live/needs less skill a lot of the time.

I absolutely love Lemon :love: I agree though...it's like junk food, musically to me, when I'm not taking the album seriously. Addicting but only by the afternoon when my ears can take the strangeness.

Don't discount electronic music. That's where New Order went eventually. And there are some amazing triphop bands out there. Massive Attack, Goldfrapp, Tricky.....

Though somebody on Etsy does Edge's 7 shirt from Elevation, made to order, and it's really cool lookin.

MTE made a wicked 7 shirt for this tour :D

Okay, I like the other solution we came up with better. Larry comes to my hometown and takes pity on me. He pays for me to start my own theatre company... and he decided to become an actor... who needs LOTS of private coaching... :shifty:

Good plan :applaud:Then of course you'd give us all free tickets to his shows :wink:

:lmao:

I would too. Especially since I just watched Numb and he's freaking adorable in it...

I love that song. I don't know why... I think I have a crush on Tim McGraw, which is odd because I don't like his music. :huh:

Yea, I need to sleep soon too.

Tim McGraw :drool: I love this video :love:

Tim McGraw- The Cowboy In Me official video - YouTube

:wave:

Oh my sinuses are killing me this morning.

Awwww :hug:

I think I figured out my solution. My husband wants to manage a big market. What's bigger than U2? Paul McG has run out of ideas and they need a fresh perspective. Aw hell, I'll manage U2 and Mr. R can stay at home and take care of the kids.

"Sorry hon, looks like we'll be working late tonight..."

As long as I can buy him a boat, he won't care. :lol:

So my mom just called me from work to tell me about a dream she had last night.

She said she was sitting at a table with U2 at some restaurant eating dinner. They were waiting for their meals to arrive and they were playing a game guessing which food Larry ordered. They all guessed potatoes and when the meals came they were right except it had all this weird purple sauce all over them. Bono then tried to get my mom to taste one and then she woke up.

I told her she's a true U2 fan now :lol:

Don't discount electronic music. That's where New Order went eventually. And there are some amazing triphop bands out there. Massive Attack, Goldfrapp, Tricky.....

*sigh* I know.

I like the good bands. ;) As for New Order, they started off non-electronic. My point was I hate when it's totally dependent on the machines and there's no talent beyond making stuff catchy.

Morning everyone! I've got to make a bunch of drawings fast, before 4pm, and they're each supposed to take about 1/2 an hour. I don't think I'm ever going to get to all of them >.<

I still have my A/C on - until tonight when I get home from work. Lows are supposed to get in the 40's here over the weekend.

No AC here.

It doesn't work, because it's broke

I actually don't know if it's ever worked. Anyways. I've got my fan on 24/7, so it masks any loud music I play in my room :D so I could listen to Pop at midnight, etc. Wheee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom