PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2037204-0DE0F76D00000578-276_634x475.jpg

Aww.

Nice pic! :love:

So I'm meeting up with an old co-worker for lunch in about a half hour. I was going to do an errand before meeting up with her until I picked up my phone to put it into my handbag and noticed it was dead. :doh: Hopefully there will be enough time for me to give it enough juice to last me through the afternoon and still get to the restaurant on time. I may have to call her and say I'll be a little late. Should have looked at the phone earlier. :tsk: :lol:

I see. Never seen that movie. :lol: That's pretty funny. I wonder if they made it up in the movie and didn't realise it's a real location.

It's a really good movie. It's based on a story by Geoffrey Chaucer from his "Canterbury Tales." From what I understand, there's a year of Chaucer's life that people don't know where he was/what he did, and so the filmmakers decided it would be neat if they made the movie like an explanation how he came up with this specific tale. Yet, Chaucer isn't the main character. :shifty:

Dear People from GQ.

THIS is what Bono's full, thick neck looks like. Pls be not photoshoppin' dis anymoar!
article-2037204-0DE0F76D00000578-276_634x475.jpg
:cute:

Bono neck. :drool:

Is it the end of April yet??? I'm so done with classes already :crazy:

I'm having countdown deja vu :wink:
:hug: :lol:

Aaa I'm super late for sports. BBL! :yikes:

Have fun :wave:

Just read through what feels like a massive amount of U2 At The End Of The World but was really just 2 chapters. It feels like recalling a long summer vacation, reading this book. There's normal and crazy all in it. The song recording processes are strange and intriguing...

I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to be doing in graphic design class...feeling inspired by reading though...

It's really quite great. It's got a lot of Bono's philosophizing on the one hand, and a lot about the tours and how everyone gets stuff accomplished, but there's also a lot of downtime and how they're all making music and just random stuff about the band that makes me feel like I've woken up at 2pm and walk out into the living room and oh hey, there's Adam bass-ing or something.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Random question of the day: If you could only listen to one U2 album for the rest of your life, which one would be it?

Achtung Baby for me :drool:

Fuck. I guess I gotta say Joshua Tree. My unofficial favorite is AB but without JT I would cry.

About 1/2 a year ago I would have said Boy...

Not really. I knew I shouldn't have gone in too far this fast. It's only been a week since summer break, I was planning to get in shape as soon as possible. Well taht ain't gonna happen. I twisted my knee again today. Thank god I was wearing my brace, so I could stop before it got locked, but still. It fucking sucks :|

Yeah, it sucks. :crack: I hate that it happens every few months. I try to be careful and most of the time don't do the full training, but I figured it hadn't happened in a long time and I should try to get my knee back in shape. I guess it just won't do.

NOOOO. Please tell me laminated Chaz Bono necklaces do not come up.

Awful awful drawin's that I think are supposed to be Bono. And some hideous earrings. If Bono is going to dangle off any part of me, ears wouldn't be my first choice.

I missed VP?!!:( :grumpy:

It's an excellent deal, sponsored by a local Italian restaurant. Light breakfast here, bus to the wineries (and back, obvs), snacks on the bus, 4 wineries with samples and goodies, then back here to the restaurant for a four course dinner with wine pairings, all for $85. :drool:
!

sounds lovely!!! Take pretty pics and have one for me! :D

and ohhhhh yeash they are looking mighty fine!!! :drooi:

I really hope that doc will play somewhere in some NYC Indy theater!:hyper:
We do have enough of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom