PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it's just going to be occasional FB updates to let interested parties know I'm alive. If you see me on Interference while I'm in Ireland, SHOOT ME.

:wink:

Or you just are in Pleba-detox mode. Must. Have. Snarky. Comments.

Pictures Cori in the corner of an Irish pub frothing at the mouth and shaking....

ZOMG....what's the PGP called? WHAT IS IT? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Who has two thumbs and doesn't want to be responsible and stop drinking? THIS guy. *points at self* *sigh*
:lol:

*whispers loudly to no one in particular*

Get Facebook....everyone's doing it.....you know you want to.....

You sound like my 3 year old. Maybe she has it too!
:lmao:

:scream: I have financial stuff to do first thing in the morning. Which means I need to be all concentratey. But if I have just one more, and finish it quick, it'll be okay, right?? :shifty:
:shifty:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeee

Sorry, it's just going to be occasional FB updates to let interested parties know I'm alive. If you see me on Interference while I'm in Ireland, SHOOT ME.

I'm going to try very hard to not be on my iPad for more than a few minutes (each night, assuming all the places I'm staying have wifi), to check emails and such.

Well aren't you the Ireland party-pooper. :rolleyes:

:wink: :kiss:

VP, we can always relay cori's FB posts over here. But you know you wanna join. :tempts:

You can always join under a fake name (like your username here, perhaps) and put no identifying information on there that could link you personally to it (some people don't put their real pictures up), etc. :lol: :wink:

Pictures Cori in the corner of an Irish pub frothing at the mouth and shaking....

ZOMG....what's the PGP called? WHAT IS IT? :panic::panic::panic::panic:

:hmm: That might be a good strategy if I need to start beating the Irish boys back with a stick.

No, no! I simply cannot accept any more free drinks! *acts all crazy, froths at mouth*

And the Irish boys say, "Oi! She's a right mad one, innit she?' and they will turn to you with their boozy bedroom eyes and say, "Love, ya look gorgeous....I have to kiss you.'

Or that's how it used to work for me....

Nature has taken it's course today. I know it's something that makes all women bitchy, but yea. My doctor said with me it's worse. Told me I have a mild form of PMDD and so my emotional reactions go way way WAY overboard. I'll be find one moment, a complete bitch the next, and then want to start sobbing after that.

Aw. :hug:

My periods are a bitch, too. Horrible, very crampy for like two plus days, where all I want to do is lie on the couch with tylenol and a heating pad, and heavy. BLECH. My doctor diagnosed me with "dysmenorrhea" when I was a teenager, which is unfortunately one of those things that tell you what you have, but not what to do with it. :happy: As far as moodiness goes, that's strictly a pre-menstrual thing for me, the week before. That varies for me. Some months it's like a heavy cloud over me, other months I barely notice it. When I do though, it's not generally directed toward others thank goodness, just a general "blech" feeling. And some anxiety too. The day before, sometimes I feel like I'm so anxious, I could jump out of my skin. Not pleasant, but knowing what it is seems to help a bit. :hug:

You sound like my 3 year old. Maybe she has it too!

Probably. I remember between the ages of 7 and 10 for my daughter....particularly whiny, and a lot of her friends mothers remarked on the same thing. I recently read that girls get a burst of hormones around that age.

:hmm: That might be a good strategy if I need to start beating the Irish boys back with a stick.

No, no! I simply cannot accept any more free drinks! *acts all crazy, froths at mouth*

And the Irish boys say, "Oi! She's a right mad one, innit she?' and they will turn to you with their boozy bedroom eyes and say, "Love, ya look gorgeous....I have to kiss you.'

Or that's how it used to work for me....

Aw. :hug:

My periods are a bitch, too. Horrible, very crampy for like two plus days, where all I want to do is lie on the couch with tylenol and a heating pad, and heavy. BLECH. My doctor diagnosed me with "dysmenorrhea" when I was a teenager, which is unfortunately one of those things that tell you what you have, but not what to do with it. :happy: As far as moodiness goes, that's strictly a pre-menstrual thing for me, the week before. That varies for me. Some months it's like a heavy cloud over me, other months I barely notice it. When I do though, it's not generally directed toward others thank goodness, just a general "blech" feeling. And some anxiety too. The day before, sometimes I feel like I'm so anxious, I could jump out of my skin. Not pleasant, but knowing what it is seems to help a bit. :hug:

:hug:

What makes things even worse is when you suffer from anæmia. That makes everything SUPER FUN! :happy:

VP, we can always relay cori's FB posts over here.
Please? Because that's apparently the only way I'm going to get news. :angry:

But you know you wanna join. :tempts:

You can always join under a fake name (like your username here, perhaps) and put no identifying information on there that could link you personally to it (some people don't put their real pictures up), etc. :lol: :wink:

I keep telling people, they can make me a page. No takers, yet. :lol:

Please? Because that's apparently the only way I'm going to get news. :angry:

Sorry, dear. :hug:

I'm just afraid that if I log on with the intent to only pop in and say hi, then ZOOM! Two hours of my life - gone. I am incapable of just "popping by" this site.

What makes things even worse is when you suffer from anæmia. That makes everything SUPER FUN! :happy:

Oh yikes, do you take iron, or anything? :hug: Sometimes I'm so exhausted after the first few days that I wonder if I am. I haven't been to the doctor in years, though. :reject: Wouldn't surprise me, seems to be a trend with the females in my family.

Sorry, dear. :hug:

I'm just afraid that if I log on with the intent to only pop in and say hi, then ZOOM! Two hours of my life - gone. I am incapable of just "popping by" this site.

Ha. Kidding. Mostly. :wink: If you're making everyone wait, I'll deal, but if you're posting exclusive updates online somewhere that I can't get to, I want to know too. :wink:

No, my posts will be mostly stuff like:

Am in Dublin. No Bono Sightings.

Am in Galway. Survived driving.

Am in Dingle. what a funny name - Dingle!

I'll email my parents, but I've had enough people ask if I'll be touching base, as they're going to worry about me no matter how prepared I am, so I figured it would be easy to take the iPad and check in that way. Plus, it'll be handy to have around for other stuff, if needed.

No. Taking vitamins of any kind never really did anything for me.

Kinda sucks, but I've figured out if I just eat when I'm supposed to (and not just junk food), I feel okay. Also, lots of stuff like Vitamin Water, iced tea, and Gatorade.

Kinda sucks, being a premature baby. *was born 2 full months before schedule* :shifty: But also really fun because then I can gross people out by telling them I was transparent at birth. :lol:

Also, LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. *:heart:'s chocolate* :shifty:

Dingle. :lmao: That is a funny name

Also, there needs to be some sort of mechanism in this thread whereby I can just say "hot pictures?" and then someone can quote a post that will have every hot post-tour TIFF and GQ pic in it, and then i can slump into a satisfied heap.

Can someone get on that, too? Thanks. :kiss:

The fantasy:

No, my posts will be mostly stuff like:

Am in Dublin. No Bono Sightings.

Am in Galway. Survived driving.

Am in Dingle. what a funny name - Dingle!

I'll email my parents, but I've had enough people ask if I'll be touching base, as they're going to worry about me no matter how prepared I am, so I figured it would be easy to take the iPad and check in that way. Plus, it'll be handy to have around for other stuff, if needed.

The reality:

She'll be posting to ]www.Coris-superfun-Irish-getaway-slash-stalking-Bono dot
com

Ha.

I've thought about setting up a blog, or revisiting the one I have that's been dormant forever, to post pictures and say more than just a few words about stuff. We'll see how ambitious I get.

I'll definitely share stuff both here and on FB, though. :)

I'll definitely share stuff both here

That's all I'm asking. :wink:

In all seriousness though, I completely understand, I'd feel lame for going over there and "wasting" precious time online. Even though I might find that sitting around in a hotel room, which you would have to do sometimes, might be an okay time to post. Or not. I'm not even sure. Ignore me. :reject:

Wifi wasn't big in '05, right? I remember that when I wanted to post, I had to go to a net cafe. And the few hotels that did have a connection, it was wired, and cost $...and as a result, I didn't post nearly as much as I thought I would.

Well yeah, that's when I'll be checking in with the emails to the folks and on Facebook. I just know how easily I get sucked into EVERYTHING on this site. I'll log on to check one thing, and then end up reading everything and getting wrapped up in stupid bullshit. (Not in here, of course.)

I'm not saying it won't happen - I might turn in early to the hotel one night, or maybe I can't sleep. But even then, it'll really do me some good to give myself a break from being online so much.

The uber-bright lights of that iPad don't help. My eyes need a serious break.

So you all know how I'm in a crazy Steely Dan fan phase. I've been downloading their dvds...there's an official one out there, and a few bootlegs, which are awesome, because the video is taken from the feeds that they show on their screens during the shows (so, basically really great pro-shot video). My brother (and his bff) are quite a bit older than me, but younger than Steely Dan. Anyway, I just realized that despite the age difference, the decades long crush friend I just emailed bears a strong resemblance to Donald Fagen. Do I sense a connection here...? :reject:

eta - and no response from him yet. But I can tell you which shows are featured at the Chicago House of Blues. :angry:

Be right back... or, soonish. I need to make my bed (the sheets are fresh out of the dryer! :hyper:) and then I need to move all my laptop stuff to the living room to "watch" tv with my parents.

Iron Man will be on at 8, followed by new episode of Sons Of Anarchy! *is feeling a hell of a lot better about today suddenly*

:shifty:

It has nothing to do with the biker leather. Probably. :wink:

Steely Dan? Seriously? I never could get into their music that much.... a passing song on the radio sure. But mostly, I like my rock a bit harder. Or by U2.

They're awesome. Not to everyone's taste, that's for sure, but if you're into rock/jazz fusion, well, they basically created that subgenre...and anyone who knows anything about music, I don't think they can deny that they're amazing songwriters and musicians, even if they don't particularly care for that style of music.

I'm a huge band geek, played sax in high school, as did my daughter (she was way better than I ever got, though), so I love that style of music. Also love old motown, blues, etc...there's a whole wide world out there beyond U2. :)

It's also very arguable whether or not U2 are "harder." Maybe a handful of songs (Bullet, LAPOE...) but U2 are not really known for being "harder" rock. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom