PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gg made the Bono one for me when San Diego/Malibu etc were having all the horrible fires a few years ago. I like how he's gonna help with his water bottle. :giggle:

And zooey said someone made the Larry one for her bday I think. :D

Need this bigger...

bonolenoxlounge9-11-2011.jpg

Ug, sorry to hear about the fires. :(

*Sends these guys over right away*

larryfireman.jpg

bonofiremanGg.jpg

:laugh: Can I have fireman!Larry? :drool:

Guess what guys. I just found out that the fair the concert I'm going to is at (which tickets don't include admissions for) is free to students :) Yay! So if it does end early I can just mess around there.

I was feeling pretty good when I got home, so I'm tentatively having a dinner of plain brown rice, and some toast.

Hello, BRAT diet, per recommended by the nurse.

Gosh, that was bland.

If I still feel okay in a while, I won't go. If I wake up tomorrow in pain again, I'll go tomorrow morning.

If I feel shitty in half an hour, I'll go tonight.

I was feeling pretty good when I got home, so I'm tentatively having a dinner of plain brown rice, and some toast.

Hello, BRAT diet, per recommended by the nurse.

Gosh, that was bland.

If I still feel okay in a while, I won't go. If I wake up tomorrow in pain again, I'll go tomorrow morning.

If I feel shitty in half an hour, I'll go tonight.

:hug: Hope you're alright...what's going on that you need a BRAT diet/etc?

(Offtopic: the taxi company refuses to stop and park where I need them to stop and park, and won't even tell me where that is yet. Fffff.)

Dude, I've got the gas. :grumpy:

Or something. I've had bloating/gas for four straight days, and occasional sharp upper abdomen pain (although so far today, it's just been once). I called our nurseline (through the insurance company), and she suggested I see my doctor, but in the meantime take it easy with foods, go bland and boring.

Le sigh. And there's a piece of cheesecake in my fridge that's pining for me.

Soon, lover. Soon.

Aww :hug:

I'd say go for the cheesecake as soon as you can...

I have no such problem (except that the cafeteria food always makes me feel sick from all the grease :()—I've been probably gaining a couple pounds from Oreos alone...

I feel awfully silly going to the doctor for something like bloating and gas, but I've never dealt with it, at least not for more than a few hours, so .... yeah. If I didn't have the sharp pain along with the other stuff, I wouldn't be as concerned.

Immediately after lunch today, I felt bloated and crappy.

Immediately after my boring dinner (with no carbonated beverage; I was slow to learn that lesson), however, I feel okay.

A tentative thumbs up.

So I decided to go to the clinic.

I had a flat tire.

After a creative rant with colorful language, I changed said tire, after some initial hesitation that I wouldn't remember what the hell I was doing. I made it almost all the way through with no problems until the 7-year-old from downstairs told me I was putting the lug nuts on backward. :up:

But of course now Firestone is closed, so first thing tomorrow I'll have to take the car there to patch the hole (tiny little nail, you are the bane of my existence tonight), and if I do wake up with the pains again tomorrow at 4 in the morning, I shall then go to the clinic.

Oy.

I could really use a drink.

Pretty sure that's not on the BRAT diet.

6138685629_76718fc929_o.jpg

Bitch, please.....

That does suck though. Kudos to your child labor mechanic. Don't let Bono know or else he'll sing a song about your new under-aged mechanic.

omg cori you've had some sucky luck today. :hug:

you did good though (*has never changed a flat tire :reject: but then, I've never had one to change.* *knocks on wood*)

I can't remember the last time I had to change one. Thank GOD it was tonight and not tomorrow morning, because I need to drive to work tomorrow in order to get to the cat sitter's in time to drop off the keys before she goes out of town. That would have SUCKED.

And we're having a team happy hour tomorrow, both to celebrate the end of our open enrollment, and to wish me a bon voyage ..... and not only will I likely not be able to drink anyway, but I have to leave early to drop the keys off by 5. :(

On the plus side, I feel okay. Some tightness in the stomach, but I don't feel quite as bloated.

I just got back from a walk to the grocery store for BRAT supplies. Now I am stocked in rice, bananas and applesauce.

Which I know I'll be eating before I go to bed, because there is NO WAY that rice and toast is going to last me til morning. And the pains seem to strike along with hunger pains, so ..... hmm.

Anyway. BLEAH.

Cori, I hope you feel better and don't have to go to the doctor. :hug:

:shifty:

Hell's Kitchen was AWESOME. Next week will be even better.

OMFG, CHEF RAMSAY, WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND JENNIFER HOME?!??

:hug: Hope your situation gets better, cori.

I just did 2 life drawings of my suitemate, listened to the Strokes' 'Angles' and the Goo Goo Dolls, and found out from my painting teacher I can leave early tomorrow to make it to the concert. Also, someone bought sugar cookies. Goodness, life is improving.

Cori, I hope you feel better and don't have to go to the doctor. :hug:

:shifty:

Hell's Kitchen was AWESOME. Next week will be even better.

OMFG, CHEF RAMSAY, WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND JENNIFER HOME?!??

Stupid football. We totally forgot.

You mean that asshat Tommy is still there????

:hug: Hope your situation gets better, cori.

I just did 2 life drawings of my suitemate, listened to the Strokes' 'Angles' and the Goo Goo Dolls, and found out from my painting teacher I can leave early tomorrow to make it to the concert. Also, someone bought sugar cookies. Goodness, life is improving.
:hi5:

Stupid football. We totally forgot.

You mean that asshat Tommy is still there????

Football? As in, hand-egg or actual football?

Yes, the stupid asshat is still there. AND he had the nerve to question Ramsay's judgement about kicking him out of the kitchen, which resulted in Chef telling him to "fuck off or I'll stick your head in the oven and speak to you through the broiler flames. Or soemthing to that effect. It was neat!

Gg made the Bono one for me when San Diego/Malibu etc were having all the horrible fires a few years ago. I like how he's gonna help with his water bottle. :giggle:

And zooey said someone made the Larry one for her bday I think. :D

Jess (Reggo AKA RegularBonoFan) had the idea and I was like :yes: She's the one who made that. The one using Larry's actual torso has a weird dippy thing in it b/c of the angle of the photo... And I lost the other one we were talking about Comet, the djembe one without the djembe :shifty:
I don't know if I'm the only perv who would know my intention when I ask her to photoshop out the djembe :shifty:

Wow, that took a LOT longer for me to finish than I thought it would. :lol: :uhoh: Stoopid Google docs crashed and I lost half of what I was working on, so I had to start from the beginning.

Oh well, it's all done, and the job is officially applied for. :) Whew. Now I can feel justified in relaxing for the rest of the day, and waiting for a phone call in about an hour or so, letting me know how my dad's surgery went. He's scheduled to be going in any minute now.

Sound like you have a LOT on your plate. Good luck with the job and glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.

My husband came home and told me a job for a director of sales just came up in another market - which would mean we would relocate. It could be a good opportunity for him. I knew it was possible down the line - I didn't think it would be that soon. Granted, if he tossed his hat in the ring, there's no guarantee he'd get it. And he said that it had to make sense for us. UGh. Just UGH.

As someone who may (hopefully) someday be on the other side of that... please be open. Mr.Z is soooooooo adamant about not moving from here and I HATE it here and there are NO jobs that pay what I should make doing what I want to do. But here we are. :shrug: and :hug: for you.

Dude, I've got the gas. :grumpy:

Or something. I've had bloating/gas for four straight days, and occasional sharp upper abdomen pain (although so far today, it's just been once). I called our nurseline (through the insurance company), and she suggested I see my doctor, but in the meantime take it easy with foods, go bland and boring.

Le sigh. And there's a piece of cheesecake in my fridge that's pining for me.

Soon, lover. Soon.

TMI alert
I get debilitating gas sometimes. Like, I'm doubled over in immense pain and bloating. Have you tried over the counter stuff? The green gel tabs work for me.
I love this thread :|

Um, nothing actually serious.

I think I might be starting my monthly, but I really don't want to.... the plus side is if it's this week, I'll be fine for the concert next week, and my dad's surgery the week after. (read: i won't be a complete and total bitch for no apparent reason).

Yea. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom