PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

you have a better chance than I did. He tends to pick girls with dark hair. :sigh:

And I tend to be a tall, brown-haired woman. :sigh:

But I've been thisclose to him twice! Once in Chicago, once in Detroit! Hope springs eternal! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure I'm saying it wrong. :reject: :lol:

:shh: Besides, your way is less poetic than mine. :wink:

I always said it 'Dray' too......how Drea actually say it?

like I know 2 people named Andrea- one says is 'Andree-uh' and one says it 'An-dray-uh'

if that makes sense :huh:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Hey, I might have gotten some security lovin' if I hadn't spent most of the day in the rain. :crazy: Come to think of it, that was probably how I looked in the morning. :lmao:

SG, I don't think I ever told you!!! Det. 2, you know how to the right and left of the stage there is that understage thingy that's sort of raised slightly, where all the funky controls are?

Well, there are sort of slits in it that people in there can see out of, and if you look carefully, people on the outside can see in. (VERY hard to explain unless you have an idea of what I'm talking about). Anyway, Sarah was 2nd row in front of Edge, and I was back at the beginning of the side rail...when Institute was on, she started gesturing wildly for me to come over to her. She yelled to me to look into that thing, that you could see Bono inside it! I looked, and sure enough there he was, looking out watching Institute. :happy: You could see his face, and the glasses. I looked for a few minutes, and then went back to my spot. When we got home, she told me that the guy next to her said, after I'd left the spot, "Did your sister get to see Bono??" :lol:

I think Sarah looked the best out of the 3 of us. Humidity and I don't get along....as the pictures show. :yikes:

:lol:

1. Oooo!!! :hyper: :drool:
2. You two are *so* the gilmore girls. :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think Sarah looked the best out of the 3 of us. Humidity and I don't get along....as the pictures show. :yikes:

:lol:

1. Oooo!!! :hyper: :drool:
2. You two are *so* the gilmore girls. :cute:

Everyone we met in Toronto and Chicago thought we were either sisters or friends. Yet another reason I love life on the road. :drool: :reject:

I miss it soooo much!!! :scream:

sami0201 said:

I've been thinking about it SO much that when he picks the girl I'll probably start crying :sadlmao:reject:

I almost cried at my first concert that he pulled a girl up on. I've always wanted to be on stage with him. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Hey, I might have gotten some security lovin' if I hadn't spent most of the day in the rain. :crazy Come to think of it, that was probably how I looked in the morning. :lmao:

SG, I don't think I ever told you!!! Det. 2, you know how to the right and left of the stage there is that understage thingy that's sort of raised slightly, where all the funky controls are?

Well, there are sort of slits in it that people in there can see out of, and if you look carefully, people on the outside can see in. (VERY hard to explain unless you have an idea of what I'm talking about). Anyway, Sarah was 2nd row in front of Edge, and I was back at the beginning of the side rail...when Institute was on, she started gesturing wildly for me to come over to her. She yelled to me to look into that thing, that you could see Bono inside it! I looked, and sure enough there he was, looking out watching Institute. :happ You could see his face, and the glasses. I looked for a few minutes, and then went back to my spot. When we got home, she told me that the guy next to her said, after I'd left the spot, "Did your sister get to see Bono??" lol:

Sister :cute: I love it!

and I wasn't watching Adam that way or anything :shifty: :lol: I couldn't see in through the slits but I saw him at the base of the stairs where he came out onto the stage, and I saw Edge right before he came out that way too.

I wish I'd known about the slits thing though - maybe while everyone was watching Edge and Bono do their acoustic set I could've caught a glimpse of Adam changing into his sparkly t-shirt :drool: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I almost cried at my first concert that he pulled a girl up on. I've always wanted to be on stage with him. :hug:

I didn't because I knew there was no way I could be picked anyway 'cause I was in seats....but this time I just know I'm gonna be upset :sad: :lol:

I've been thinking of ways to get up on stage but I'm shy so I wouldn't want to hold a sign or anything! and I was thinking of bringing a rose or something (a la Melpop :laugh: ) but it's so cliche

Sad_Girl said:

I almost cried at my first concert that he pulled a girl up on. I've always wanted to be on stage with him. :hug

Sister :cute: I love it!

and I wasn't watching Adam that way or anything :shifty: :lol: I couldn't see in through the slits but I saw him at the base of the stairs where he came out onto the stage, and I saw Edge right before he came out that way too.

I wish I'd known about the slits thing though - maybe while everyone was watching Edge and Bono do their acoustic set I could've caught a glimpse of Adam changing into his sparkly t-shirt :drool: :wink:

Oddly, I have no desire whatsoever to get onstage with him. I think if he ever came near me, I'd do what Ruff does and look down at the floor. :reject:

If we were to have any "moments," I'd rather they be private. :sexywink:

The sparkly t-shirt. :lmao: Only Adam!! :cute:

Hi Diane! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:
*munches on another kitkat* :drool:

Did you bring enough for the rest of the thread, Bri?

<remembers when teachers in school would ask that question whenever someone had candy in school>

Public Service Announcement: RadioFreeVirgin.com is now playing Discotechque on U2 ZooRadio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom