PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, it didn't sound bad at all, Tara! :)

I had a gorgeous mushroom soup and salmon cooked with red wine and cherries (interesting combo, but so so good), over potatoes and chard with bacon pieces. OM NOM NOM. We had to have dessert too, so I had a chocolate decadence dish. :drool: :combust: It was expensive, but definitely worth it. :)

As soon as Bono said "We know you like your rockstars wet" I thought, well, that was for the Plebans :giggle:
Yea, I took it as proof that he knows of our existence. :lol:

No, it didn't sound bad at all, Tara! :)

I had a gorgeous mushroom soup and salmon cooked with red wine and cherries (interesting combo, but so so good), over potatoes and chard with bacon pieces. OM NOM NOM. We had to have dessert too, so I had a chocolate decadence dish. :drool: :combust: It was expensive, but definitely worth it. :)

I'm glad it didn't sound bad.... my brain has been in a weird place all day because of Biker Leather, actually (but I blame Wild too).

And I'm really glad you enjoyed the food!

:hug: Sorry to hear you're struggling.

I'm new to anxiety, and so far .... well, it only appears to be U2-concert related. Ha. I'm waiting to see if I start having the symptoms as my Ireland trip gets nearer.

My doctor prescribed me Lorazepam, just a handful of doses to get me through the trips. She said if it gets worse, or not just tied to "big events," she'd look to something else, as she didn't want to prescribe it to me for the long-term.

Fine by me. I think if it does start to get worse, I would explore natural options first to see if I could find a way to manage it myself. But, as is my understanding, if it's a brain chemistry thing, sometimes medication is needed.

Hang in there. Hope you can find what you need. :)

Just thought I'd share this. :shifty:

69viewingpleba.png

Ok I finally have a few of my pics uploaded. These are mine only, not Chelsea's. From New York. Still have lots more but I need to go to bed. LOL. Just a few here, more in the tour pics thread, but these belong here. :shifty:

NY7-20-2011cpenyak1.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak3.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak5.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak6.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak8.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak9.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak10.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak17.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak19.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak20.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak16.jpg

Dallas!! :hyper: Squee!! I'll never forget his kindness to me in Dublin!

During the Moncton show, Bono alluded to someone in the crowd that they were excited.. and then made a movement like he was undoing his pants :huh: But then laughed and said it's a family show. Did someone flash him? :giggle:

I might have this video.. let me go look :hmm:

Dallas!! :hyper: Squee!! I'll never forget his kindness to me in Dublin!

During the Moncton show, Bono alluded to someone in the crowd that they were excited.. and then made a movement like he was undoing his pants :huh: But then laughed and said it's a family show. Did someone flash him? :giggle:

I might have this video.. let me go look :hmm:

omG. :faint:

I need to see video of that!!! What song was it?

Back
Top Bottom