PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh lovely. Miep just went outside to drink, she's been walking through the wet shrubs. Comes inside, decides to shake her furr dry next to my bare legs. :scream:

My consultant says i HAVE to get this done. At the end of the day without it he won't know what state my body is in for when he has to decide how to reconstruct me when he performs surgery. His secretary knows the family history too and she said the amount of red tape is unbelievable but that her boss WILL get his way :up :

That's good I got a bit panicked with what you said, that they might not do it. He sounds like he has your best interests in mind and he is determined :up :

I'm not in this but this is when Edge was listening to me :love :

I'm sure that's Jem's head & camera :drool :

The Edge!!!! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Yep that is my head. :love: that's from when I was taking the pic of Edge. :love: Good find.

Amy glad your feeling better :hug: and thanks will let you all know what the doctor says. hope Kristen feels better soon. :hug:

Zooey hope you get your phone back. :hug:

GG happy birthday and I loved Comets photoshop of you and the boys.

Tries to block out all images of PMcG :yuck:

OMG...Ladies, I have been reading this thread while getting my car worked on and have been in tears laughing the entire time. I love how the discussion goes from damp rock stars to recipes to slash talk to Paul McG's doability yes or no to friggin' kittens...DYING!

:heart:,

OMG...Ladies, I have been reading this thread while getting my car worked on and have been in tears laughing the entire time. I love how the discussion goes from damp rock stars to recipes to slash talk to Paul McG's doability yes or no to friggin' kittens...DYING!

Such is the craziness of the PGP!:wink:

Welcome to our lair. :mac:

Welcome to PGP :shifty:

That's not what you said when you were drunk :sexywink: :lol:

Wild, I won't mention what you were saying in your sleep in Toronto!:shifty:

:lol:

:wave:

Bono in 1989:

Yes, I think there's a sexuality to U2. I don't think it's dressed up in leather, or high-heel boots, or that type of thing.

[...]

I don't find the things I see out on the strip, say, latex trousers, turn me on. They just don't.

:cute: oh, if only he knew of things to come.

Back
Top Bottom