PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just read in the Moncton thread that the night of the show, after the show, some girl got attacked in her tent. It was at the Concert Camping place where we were staying. Apparently the cops took a while to get there and there was blood everywhere. :ohmy:

That was the night I slept there by myself :ohmy:

I don't think it was near where my tent was thought because I didn't hear any noise out of the ordinary.

Hope she's okay.

:hmm: Lots of sites claim you can just put them in the oven and that's that. Perhaps that's easier than cooking them in water on the stove first.

Others say cook first in water, then marinade overnight, then put them in the oven.

Just read in the Moncton thread that the night of the show, after the show, some girl got attacked in her tent. It was at the Concert Camping place where we were staying. Apparently the cops took a while to get there and there was blood everywhere. :ohmy:

I don't think it was near where my tent was thought because I didn't hear any noise out of the ordinary.

Hope she's okay.

wow that's sad , i hope she's ok.

Ahhhh look at how you spelt OK :cute:

Hope she's okay.

What the fuck??????

Hope she's okay.

Yeah that was disturbing to read. That security were nowhere to be found. Why are some people this whacked that they go around attacking people in a tent on a fucking festival?

GuinnessBraisedShortRibsGuinness.jpg

You girls crack me up! :lol:

Plans for the weekend: pack like a mofo tonight, do laundry and clean up my place. Then tomorrow I'm headed out for a week long vacation to visit my family. :heart: Can't wait!

I don't like meat. :yuck: I rarely eat it. I'd much rather have veggies or seafood. I like chicken and bacon, but that's pretty much it, meat-wise. :lol: Although when we were in Montreal I had to have a smoked meat sandwich. That was pretty good! :up:

That's so scary about that girl being attacked. :yikes: I hope she's going to be okay. How horrible. :sad:

I actually felt relatively safe in my car in the field, because I was right by the entrance and at least one person was "manning" that booth at the entrance throughout the night. And it was relatively well-lit.

Hope that girl is okay. :(

Wow. I actually completely forgot tonight's dinner. :lol: Been so busy with the spare ribs recipe.

Uhm. Gonna scurry some stuff together I guess. :wink: I'll be back.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:

Hope she's okay.

:shocked: That's fucked up. Blood? When I read that at first I thought you meant attacked by an animal. People were so disturbingly drunk/high there...when we were taking our tent down people were saying the wierdest things to us. I just wanted to get the hell away from there.

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
The secutiry at that place was awful. We were talking to the guy that owned it and he told us there were no rules.

Ummm that's not gonna work buddy. There was garbage everywhere and it was complete drunken chaos :down:

Yeah, that was...well, you know how I feel about that whole thing. It was difficult to not laugh when the dude said he hoped he'd see us back next year. Hey man, the only reason I came here was to see U2. They're not playing here next year. And even if they were, I doubt I'd go. :crack:

:shocked: That's fucked up. Blood? When I read that at first I thought you meant attacked by an animal. People were so disturbingly drunk/high there...when we were taking our tent down people were saying the wierdest things to us. I just wanted to get the hell away from there.

Yeah, that was...well, you know how I feel about that whole thing. It was difficult to not laugh when the dude said he hoped he'd see us back next year. Hey man, the only reason I came here was to see U2. They're not playing here next year. And even if they were, I doubt I'd go. :crack:

Remember the first night?? Oh god :crazy:

Am cooking my broth with some onions, garlic and carrots. Will be cooking the ribs in that for a bit before marinading them. :D

you made me hungry so cooked bacon, for my sandwich, tomatoes, cheese, tuna, a bit chicken, some spices and cucmber slices and a cold beer :drool:

Bologna is good :drool:

:lol: I can't believe how incredibly fancy my dinner is. OY I have some dried Spanish sausage I could throw in. The luxury.

:reject: I really need to do grocery shopping tomorrow after work.

WTF just happened to the thread? :der: I pressed refresh, as I'd had the page sitting here for a while, and it said there was no such thread. I found the thread in the new posts section, clicked on the button to find the first unread post, and it showed that the entire thread was unread. :huh: WEIRD. Oh well, whatever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom