PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope it all works out. AND MAYBE maybe maybe I'll be in the UK next year! :pray:

Thanks I hope so too. Its not even the concerts, its not seeing mah girls that would suck. :sad::lol:

Hope you can come to UK. Will take you, Mr Z and Lil Z to any theme park you want and you can check out the Lake District and Cornwall and other pretty places. :cute:

Thanks hon. :hug : Yes, it was fun being dress buddies! : D :love :

Was awesome. :hi5: Thansk again. :love:

Thora and Jem, it was fun being dress buddies today!:hug :

Jem, you must be here next year!!!!:sad :

This. Thanks to my dress girlies. :kiss:

I know!! We need to play BJ together and other crazy things like PERVING OVER BONO'S LEATHER ASS. :sexywink::lol::hug:

yeah if i win the 112 million don't worry about paying me back :wink :

Of course i would pay for all of us to get to a mutal gig :sexywink :

:lol: The whole convo with my cousin started with my status referring to the lotto rollover and then me saying I'd take my girls to Mexico. :sexywink:

yeah you are

i mean your part of the Commonwealth :wink:

Not to mention decent healthcare and our discrimination laws include sexual orientation as something that's illegal to discriminate against someone for.. and we've had same sex marriage for years! The worst thing that's happened to us since is that we've got a right-wing asshole as PM :wink: (Who pledged to make the same-sex marriage issue a free vote in Parliament the first time he got elected... but had the sense not to do because he had a minority and his ass would've been GONE right after on a no-confidence vote :lol:)

I'm just pulling your leg. :wink:

But Canadians generally don't like being referred to as American. We're our own separate country. :yes: But calling us N. American is fine. :D Just make sure to always have the North in front and all will be forgiven.

Okay, found the confirmation email and it's at the top of my inbox. Watch, I'll get there and they won't even care about seeing that. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to leave in a minute or two. Wish I could stay longer, but I really have to make sure I'm at the run pickup place before 4pm, and traffic on Saturdays in my city is always very busy.

It's been so fun hanging with you girls this afternoon. :hug: See some of you when I get back! :love:
Duly noted. :reject: Sorry!

You guys talk about moaning "Oh, the Edge!" like you don't do it every day! :shifty:

:shocked: So you're saying Edge is making you moan daily?

Hey Kristen, HNIC is on tonight! :hyper: I'll only get to see the first period because I'm going to see Elevation, but YAY HOCKEY!! I didn't think it started till next week :D

yeah you are

i mean your part of the Commonwealth :wink:

Canadians = our Commonwealth cousins. :sexywink:

Apparently you're not allowed to sit in Canada, either. :giggle:

:lol:

I got told off ( as did another woman who was American ) for sitting on the platform in the Metro in Athens. There were no seats, the platform where a handful of people were stood was quiet and we were well behind the yellow line. We were tired from the concert. This man made us stand up. :sad::angry::lol:

Hey Kristen, HNIC is on tonight! :hyper: I'll only get to see the first period because I'm going to see Elevation, but YAY HOCKEY!! I didn't think it started till next week :D

I didn't think it started this soon! YAY!!!!:applaud:

Amy - I didn't think so either, but it was announced on the Leafs official twitter feed :D Of course they're playing the Wings, which could be disastrous if they play like they did last night in Detroit (4 PP goals for the Wings, final score 7-3 :sad:)

Why weren't you allowed to sit there?

Not sure if you meant Athens:

Coz the guy was being an asshole. :angry: We weren't harming anyone or in anyones way. The few seats there were were taken so no were available. Considering we'd stoof for so long and had to walk quite a way to Metro we were knackered, was nearly 2am. It took all the strength left in my legs ( no alot then :lol: ) to get up. :lol:

ooops starting to edit. :reject:

In the Canadian pavilion at EPCOT, there are few, if any, benches! I think that is what she meant!:D

Yes, sorry! At Epcot, FRANCE has seats and air conditioning, but in CANADA you only have rails to lean on... rails they make you hand-cut from the forest before you can actually use them! It's a tough territory, Gg!

I :heart: Canada, btw!!!! Really! :)

Mounties, omg.... :drool:

Not sure if you meant Athens:

Coz the guy was bring an asshole. :angry: We weren't harming anyone or in anyones way. The few seats there were were taken so no were available. Considering we'd stoof for so long and had to walk quite a way to Metro we were knackered, was nearly 2am. It took all the strength left in my legs ( no alot then :lol: ) to get up. :lol:

I meant Athens yes. That's pretty nasty. :huh: Why wouldn't people be allowed to sit on the floor, I don't get it.

Yes, sorry! At Epcot, FRANCE has seats and air conditioning, but in CANADA you only have rails to lean on... rails they make you hand-cut from the forest before you can actually use them! It's a tough territory, Gg!

I :heart: Canada, btw!!!! Really! :)

Mounties, omg.... :drool:
Verrrry fancy that. :wink: Would love to touch that wood some day.

He makes every Bono girl moan. :shifty:

:shifty: Definitely.

Back
Top Bottom