PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Dazz. :hug::hi5:

I'm totally serious about Vegas. I'd love to go back there. I didn't get to see/do very much while I was there, so I want a chance to go a little crazier than I did in October. :lol:

Im serious too. :hyper::hyper::hyper::love::heart:

I'd totally do it too Sharon :hyper: Never been and always wanted to go!

It'd be my first time too. I wanna do all the crazy rides like that insane coaster on that tower. :drool:

THORA>>>

I got a LOST Question>>>>>>

Is the esp where Desmond ( only saw part of it for the first time Sat night (lost reruns here in The States) goes through a time/alt reality Loop where he meets Daniels Mom and buys the ring for Penny and then doesn't propose to here and ends up back on the island with the fail safe key truning is S? 3 ? and do you rmemebr the nameof it by ay change

THORA>>>

I got a LOST Question>>>>>>

Is the esp where Desmond ( only saw part of it for the first time Sat night (lost reruns here in The States) goes through a time/alt reality Loop where he meets Daniels Mom and buys the ring for Penny and then doesn't propose to here and ends up back on the island with the fail safe key truning is S? 3 ? and do you rmemebr the nameof it by ay change[ /SPOILER]
It sounds like the episode you're talking about is The Constant. I think that's in season 4...

Yep works for me too. :drool:

:lmao: I must be a bit slow.

God I have postwhored in here tonight, its been a while. :drool::love:

Excellent! So which year shall it be?! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom