PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
holy jeez - I just looked at the clock! It's late.
VP, I won't tell if you won't (oh and I'm sure Sarah will be fine by July! :hug: )

Aw, stay up! Drink more! Watch more TV! :shifty:

um we have been together for like 2 years and its um yeah well we are together, for now

That sounds...promising. :eyebrow: You're all about the Pleba girls now, aren't you? :sexywink:

oh i am so getting the super duper box set dvd!!!!!

I am too. Obvs. I just don't know how I'm going to pay for it all, all my trips to shows and the zillion dollar fancy-pants box set. :scream: :lol:

I honestly think that guys who have Bono crushes are the most adorable thing EVER. I met one in line last fall. What a sweetie. :heart: He was in the wrong line the night before, and I told him to get into the right line. I heard him talk about making out with Bono, despite being a straight guy. :lol:

oh i said no comment to the cougar thing haha
and call me chris cuz the UV thing always confuses me haha im stupid
oh and i have a crush on the fly lol

oh i said no comment to the cougar thing haha
and call me chris cuz the UV thing always confuses me haha im stupid
oh and i have a crush on the fly lol

I know, that's what I meant! :lol:

I was talking about the song, didn't even make the connection to your name, sorry, lol. :reject:

:giggle:

Alrighty, papers graded, art work scanned, I think I'm off to bed. G'night y'all. Sweet dreams (or just a few hours sleep at least) VP.
G'night uv87 Chris.

Night Zooey! :hug: I got 4 hrs last night, then had a hella busy day today...tomorrow is just catching up on shit, but the day after, I need to have Sarah in KW by 8 am. :crack: Debating whether or not to stay home, or drive up tomorrow night and spend the night there...in which case, I'd have to sleep on the floor. Or, as she informed me, I could crash at her hippie friends' house on a very questionable mattress. Uh, thanks, I think I'll take the floor. :up:

VP.....rawr. :flirt:

I still need to get my passport too. I may bite the bullet and pay extra for faster processing. I'd feel better.

Stupid US/Canada border rules!!!! I could wait another month or two if it weren't for that!!! :madwife:

VP.....rawr. :flirt:

I still need to get my passport too. I may bite the bullet and pay extra for faster processing. I'd feel better.

Stupid US/Canada border rules!!!! I could wait another month or two if it weren't for that!!! :madwife:

:flirt:

I know, our countries suck now, it's stupid! :|

oh the song ok sorry haha, ugh im bored

Well, it could be about you, I suppose. :sexywink: Would that help assuage your boredom? :sexywink: :drool: :combust:

I say go for the hippies. :hyper:

Yay! Because I'm not at all concerned about lingering STDs! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom