PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

I usually drink whiskey but Mr.Z likes the sweet stuff :wink:

Rye and whiskey are pretty much the same, right? Just in Canada, we call it rye? I don't even know. :reject: I know there are probably some specific distinctions, but I *think* it's pretty much the same.

Sweet, like with fruit chunks and umbrellas? :cute: :lol: I can't drink sweet stuff now, makes me feel barfy after about two. Shame, cause I LOVE frozen strawberry daiquiris.

umm now i dont know what else to say about me haha you are right about all that stuff, i live in pittsburgh but was born in germany, i guess i could add that

Awesome! How old were you when you moved over here?

I'm in Ontario, about an hour sw of Toronto.

I can play 20 questions with you. ;) Are you a student? Or working? How long have you been a fan? How did you become a fan? How many shows have you been to?

I could go for hours, but I'll wait till you answer those. :wink:

Rye and whiskey are pretty much the same, right? Just in Canada, we call it rye? I don't even know. :reject: I know there are probably some specific distinctions, but I *think* it's pretty much the same.

Sweet, like with fruit chunks and umbrellas? :cute: :lol: I can't drink sweet stuff now, makes me feel barfy after about two. Shame, cause I LOVE frozen strawberry daiquiris.

I don't know if they're the same - there's the song... you know... "them good old boys drinkin' whiskey and rye"

:giggle: @ Mr.Z with a frou-frou drink. Like mai-tais and vodka and oj. But he drinks beer too (while he's doing the dishes and using his crock pot :giggle: )

Awesome! How old were you when you moved over here?

I'm in Ontario, about an hour sw of Toronto.

I can play 20 questions with you. ;) Are you a student? Or working? How long have you been a fan? How did you become a fan? How many shows have you been to?

I could go for hours, but I'll wait till you answer those. :wink:

He's only been to one show and his favorite album is AB. *totally did NOT look at his profile tonight* :shifty:

um i moved here when i was like 6, so im pretty much american lol, i work at sheetz, ive been a fan since ATYCLB came out, i heard elevation and thought it was really cool and then i bought a NOW cd and heard STUCK and thought it was amazing and figured out it was the same band from the same album so i bought it!!! and ive been to 1 show, Vertigo in Pittsburgh, and im goin to the philly show and im thinking of gointo the toronto show

I don't know if they're the same - there's the song... you know... "them good old boys drinkin' whiskey and rye"

:giggle: @ Mr.Z with a frou-frou drink. Like mai-tais and vodka and oj. But he drinks beer too (while he's doing the dishes and using his crock pot :giggle: )

:lmao: That crock pot thing still cracks my shit up! But in an awesome way! Him and Sarah could probably outfit an entire kitchen in a couple of years with their gift requests. :rolleyes:

I think the last time I attempted vodka and oj, I was a teenager, and ended up with the worst hangover ever. :shudder: You and I are pretty much drinking twins, by the sound of it. :hi5:

He's only been to one show and his favorite album is AB. *totally did NOT look at his profile tonight* :shifty:

Stalker!

I'm totally shocked I didn't think of doing that. :shifty:

um i moved here when i was like 6, so im pretty much american lol, i work at sheetz, ive been a fan since ATYCLB came out, i heard elevation and thought it was really cool and then i bought a NOW cd and heard STUCK and thought it was amazing and figured out it was the same band from the same album so i bought it!!! and ive been to 1 show, Vertigo in Pittsburgh, and im goin to the philly show and im thinking of gointo the toronto show

You should totally come to Toronto, there's going to be a HUGE PGP gathering there! Me, Wild, Jem, DG, Drea, and others (I feel like I'm totally forgetting someone, but I'm tipsy, so hopefully I'll be forgiven).

No Zooey, though :sad:

Hey, are you still a possibly for Chicago?? :fingerscrossed:

Stalker!

I'm totally shocked I didn't think of doing that. :shifty:

You should totally come to Toronto, there's going to be a HUGE PGP gathering there! Me, Wild, Jem, DG, Drea, and others (I feel like I'm totally forgetting someone, but I'm tipsy, so hopefully I'll be forgiven).

No Zooey, though :sad:

Hey, are you still a possibly for Chicago?? :fingerscrossed:

Yeah, no way I could make it all the way to TO, but I haven't given the Chicago ticket back to Rich yet. He said I could decide "whenever". Found out that I"m 85% sure I'll have a job next year so :up:

i want to more and more as time goes by, cuz it looks like there isnt really any kinda gathering at the philly show, but i want to experience GA for once, cuz i have crappy seats for the philly show, i put i post up saying i need GA for toronto but nothin so far

Hai :wave:

Yeah, no way I could make it all the way to TO, but I haven't given the Chicago ticket back to Rich yet. He said I could decide "whenever". Found out that I"m 85% sure I'll have a job next year so :up:

Glad to hear the job is looking more positive. :up: And zooey in Chicago. :heart:

I can't wait to book all of my stuff and pay back the awesome peeps for my July/September trips I'm so excited. :heart:

Veep :kiss:

PLEASE come? I was actually reconsidering it, but if you come, that means I have to. :yes: And yay for the job news! :happy: I've read you talking about how crappy conditions are in AZ, have you ever thought of going out of state, or is that not an option?

i want to more and more as time goes by, cuz it looks like there isnt really any kinda gathering at the philly show, but i want to experience GA for once, cuz i have crappy seats for the philly show, i put i post up saying i need GA for toronto but nothin so far

Aw, if you really want TO GAs and you can make it, I'm positive you'll get some. Hang in there. Very often, trading/selling in earnest doesn't start till a month or two before the show.

Hello DG. :angry:

oh i can make it, i really want to go toronto is one of my favorite cities. ill keep trying!
oh and any more questions? u havent reached 20 haha

VP, you were reconsidering Chicago??????? :angry:

Kidding, I understand you have a lot of shit going on right now. I hope you can make it, even if you can't stay a few extra days. :hug: If not, we have Toronto. :love:

PLEASE come? I was actually reconsidering it, but if you come, that means I have to. :yes: And yay for the job news! :happy: I've read you talking about how crappy conditions are in AZ, have you ever thought of going out of state, or is that not an option?

Mr. Z was ADAMANTLY opposed to moving anywhere else until very recently. The politics of this state have gotten to him too finally. But he works for a small family run company (not his family) and doesn't want to leave. But I think in a few years, it might be a possibility. I'd love to move back to CA if we could afford it.

I'm off to make that final half drink that I shouldn't have. :shh:

I beat you to that about 10 minutes ago :shh: :lol:

DG, you've got fb mail :flirt:

Kidding, I understand you have a lot of shit going on right now. I hope you can make it, even if you can't stay a few extra days. :hug: If not, we have Toronto. :love:

I wish I was more excited about the actual U2 show part of the Chicago trip. I don't know why I'm not - maybe b/c I've seen them more on this tour than in my whole life. But I"m still excited by the prospect of you and my and Wild and VP and Jem (right?) together. Who else am I forgetting?

oh i can make it, i really want to go toronto is one of my favorite cities. ill keep trying!
oh and any more questions? u havent reached 20 haha

How long have you been with your gf? Is it serious?

I haven't even gotten a passport yet. Damn the 9/11 paranoia. :madwife: Plus, there's the whole "will Sarah even be able to stand up" thing. :rolleyes: I've just been in a bad, negative mood lately I'm sure next week will be better. :)

Mr. Z was ADAMANTLY opposed to moving anywhere else until very recently. The politics of this state have gotten to him too finally. But he works for a small family run company (not his family) and doesn't want to leave. But I think in a few years, it might be a possibility. I'd love to move back to CA if we could afford it.

I beat you to that about 10 minutes ago :shh: :lol:

DG, you've got fb mail :flirt:

I've seen you talk about the UK teaching exchange, so I wondered if moving within the US would be an option for you. Too bad that your state sucks for teachers so much. :(

My extra half drink ended up being more like 2/3 or 4/5. :shh:

My goal was to sleep, not to be hung over tomorrow. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom