PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just might have to take the plunge with all you crazy ladies though :wink : :hyper :

Do it. :hyper::hyper:

: whistle: "....all because of yooouuuuu....." : D: hug:S
:love:

I'm ok if it goes up & down , it's when it goes upside down i get freaked :lol :

:lol: Theres only 2 upside down coasters near me. :shifty: The rest are up/dwon. :shifty:

Excellent! So which year shall it be?! :lmao :

:hmm: Year and time of year as we need something that suits everyone. I reckon we give ourselves at least year to save considering what some people are spending this tour. :uhoh::reject::lol:
:lol::hyper:

:hmm: Year and time of year as we need something that suits everyone. I reckon we give ourselves at least year to save considering what some people are spending this tour. :uhoh::reject::lol:
:lol::hyper:

Yes, time to save up is good. Plus, it gives us something to look forward to, once the tour is done and we're all depressed. :lol: How about 2011, then?

Yes, time to save up is good. Plus, it gives us something to look forward to, once the tour is done and we're all depressed. :lol: How about 2011, then?

Yes sounds good. Vegas 2011 here we come. :hyper::drool: Can we invite the Bass?:drool::combust::shifty:
His mother and Jack. :madwife:

so do i although not on rollercoasters :giggle:

Both are good by me. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom