PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a drink (or three :shifty: ) so maybe I can sleep tonight, and watching the Toronto 360 dvd boot. :love:

You fit in like you've been here forever. :heart:

Aw, don't feel that way, you're more than welcome! :) We do all know each other very well, and a lot of friendships here have become real life friendships, too. So, you'll get a lot of chatter around here of just catching up on each other's lives, a lot of old inside jokes...but we don't mean to exclude anyone. If we're going on about something and you don't know what we're talking about, just ask us to explain what the hell we're on about, and we generally will. :)

There's a boot of one of the TO shows? Is that on the dvd burning list? :whistle::flirt:

O. M. G. Why oh why did I go to bed when I did last night?!?! I just had the best time reading back the last few pages :lmao: Actually maybe it's a better read "post facto" than "in real time".

Hope VP got some sleep last night :hug: maybe had some sweet dreams :giggle:

normal_cougar~0-750822.jpg

:love: ohaithar pretteh cougar!

I know, right? Despite the inherent danger involved, I'd really like to see one of these in the wild. I hike in mountain lion territory all the time and often see bunnies and deer but I have yet to see a mnt. lion ( or cougar if you will :giggle: ). Maybe this Saturday.

:lol:
I know, right? Despite the inherent danger involved, I'd really like to see one of these in the wild. I hike in mountain lion territory all the time and often see bunnies and deer but I have yet to see a mnt. lion ( or cougar if you will :giggle: ). Maybe this Saturday.

just don't get all up close and personal Z!

when i was on a grayline bus tour up in the black hills of S>D> the bus ahead radioed bsck that they were seeing Mountain Goats! but by thye time we passed by that part of the mointain they were gone.:(

On the other hand we in the NYC area are having a bunch of Cyote sightings!:lol::lol::lol:

I think they found one on Columbia University's Campus!!!:lol:

kaffy :hug: how are you?!!

i have i guess a PT question that I can't think of right now ( not a big deal).............if I remeber can I PM you?

I'm very well, hope you are, too :hug:

Question for me or were you talking to someone else? :uhoh: If it's for me, PM away :)

Sorry to driveby, I'll stop in again and say "hello" sometime! :wave:

There's a boot of one of the TO shows? Is that on the dvd burning list? :whistle::flirt:

Definitely. :)

O. M. G. Why oh why did I go to bed when I did last night?!?! I just had the best time reading back the last few pages :lmao: Actually maybe it's a better read "post facto" than "in real time".

Hope VP got some sleep last night :hug: maybe had some sweet dreams :giggle:

normal_cougar~0-750822.jpg

Oh, I slept, all right. :shifty: What a pretty cougar! :cute:

she is really gonna regret all that later haha

Nope, not at all. :)

Back
Top Bottom