PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: SG so get this :tsk:

my 5 year old cousin is looking at a magazine advertisement and the pictures is of a womans back and a man's hands are holding her so all you see is his hands on her back kinda- so my cousin goes to my grandma "grandma, what do you think that is?" my grandma goes "well, it looks like he's kissing her belly!" and my cousin goes "Guess again, grandma" and my grandma goes "hmm, I dont know!" and she whispers "it's sex, grandma!"

:lmao: OMG :tsk:

sami0201 said:
:lol: SG so get this :tsk:

my 5 year old cousin is looking at a magazine advertisement and the pictures is of a womans back and a man's hands are holding her so all you see is his hands on her back kinda- so my cousin goes to my grandma "grandma, what do you think that is?" my grandma goes "well, it looks like he's kissing her belly!" and my cousin goes "Guess again, grandma" and my grandma goes "hmm, I dont know!" and she whispers "it's sex, grandma!"

:lmao: OMG :tsk:

:ohmy:!! omg!! :lmao:!

VintagePunk said:

So now I have to save my candy? :sad:

I'll just buy more. It'll be on sale tomorrow. :shh: :lmao:

I'll pretend I didn't hear that.....and allow myself to think that you love me so much that you didn't eat all your chocolate. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Dis! You get up earlier every day! :ohmy: :laugh:

omg sg!!!!:lmao: funniest thing all day!!:lmao:*tears

actually I am off to bed:drool: I have a freshly showered hubby and a nice cozy bed waiting:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami! :lmao: Kids are just so shocking sometimes, aren';t they?

:yes: but you should have heard her! out of her cute little mouth!! :lmao: the way she said "guess again, grandma" it was like she was thinking *duh grandma, what are you an idiot?*

sami0201 said:

:yes: but you should have heard her! out of her cute little mouth!! :lmao: the way she said "guess again, grandma" it was like she was thinking *duh grandma, what are you an idiot?*

:lol: between the ages of five and ten, they have so much to teach us! :laugh:

Dis, are you wearing your french maid costume to bed for the new hubby? :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: between the ages of five and ten, they have so much to teach us! :laugh:

:lol: you'd think more towards the 10 year old age, but she's actually 5!!! :lol: she must learn it from her 9 year old sister

Dis in a french maid costume :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

how did you know:shifty:
:shh:

he he he...luckly my hubby is a white cotton kinda guy:drool: good thing...cause thats all I got:lmao:

goodnight:heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll pretend I didn't hear that.....and allow myself to think that you love me so much that you didn't eat all your chocolate. :wink:

But I do!! The rest of the candy is going away right now. I'd never give you discount candy!! :heart:

:shifty:

Snooky pie said:

I have tried but it's no use...Her mom's a Larry girl and her little sister is an Adam girl :tsk:

Well, maybe it's a good thing then. No family fights over the B-man. :wink:

Night Dis :hug:

Yeah, VP - you wouldn't know anything about family fights over band members :shifty: (It's just lucky for Sarah that Edge smiled at you after he smiled and winked at her. otherwise she might've had to walk home :wink: ) :lol:

:uhoh: I am scared for tomorrow girls! I'm just nervous I'm going to say the wrong thing or not know what to say to patients. I've never dealt with psych patients before.

:crazy: Someone calm me down!

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave: I hope everyone is celebrating Larry's birthday appropriately--with lots & lots of candy!!!

I just ate two big Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Milk Chocolate Caramel cookies, so I'll have a sugar rush real soon!

Back
Top Bottom