PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao Thats not the same as straqngers making the rounds of the whole city - when the guy takes a cigar out of his mouth and growls 'teick or treat' and you have to give him the candy because you're really honestly scared of him.... :no: it's just not right! :lol:

:ohmy: :lmao:

I can just imagine opening the door, in my scary mask...and then slamming it shut on his face!! :yikes: :lol:

2 years ago a group of boys......older than me, in their 20s I think, showed up. I was like :eyebrow:......I only gave them candy so they wouldn't egg the house later. :|

Sami

Waaaazzzzzuuuuuuuuuuppppp?!

:lmao:
That movie is so stupidly hilarious!

sami0201 said:

:lmao: when someone rings my doorbell one dog runs up to the door barking like crazy and the other runs to the other corner of the house and whimpers there :lol:
With 4 dogs you'd think one of them would be the brave one , but noooooooooooooo they left that to the ducks :lmao:

hey ladies, gotta run for "a little while" will be back after I eat something.

I do not want to get sick eating all this candy:slant:
:hug:

The Edge had a hard time deciding what to be for halloween this year:

He considered being Neo from the Matrix
ElevTheEdgeOSC8.jpg

thought about dressing up like Dolly Parton
ElevTheEdgeOSC1.jpg

Tiger Woods
ElevTheEdgeOSC48.jpg

Hulk Hogan
VertigoTheEdgeOSC132.jpg

or maybe 'The Fonz'
VertigoTheEdgeOSC131.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

After the show :yes: Or if you have a nice group around you who will agree to let you leave and come back once you're inside

oh duh!! :lol:

but I hope they don't run out of sizes......I guess I could always order one from u2.com :)

why do the tickets for 11/21 and 22 have to be so expensive!! :angry:

Snooky pie said:

OH yes I have smarties :drool:

The real chocolate-and-candy-coated version, or the cheapass US version (that in Canada are called Rockets and are only around at Halloween - the round Sweetart-like things)? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom