PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi and Bye Jem

Russty :hug: Big, big, big gigantic "soft" hug :wink:
Mr Cat will realize that you did what you thought you should.
Parents are there to help us no matter how old we get, so don't feel bad. Heck, my 3 brothers are always asking mom for money, and one is 36!! And has an excellent job. And his wife has an excellent job.
Sometimes you just need a little extra help, dare I say that sometimes you can't make it on your own........

:hug: the sometimes you can't make it on your own made me giggle. And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who goes thru this stuff and has brothers who are leeches as well. :giggle: I figure Mr. Cat will have to understand that I just did what had to be done for the good of our family. I love this damn little house and I will not give it up so easily. Even if it means swallowing my pride.

I told my mom as well that I will be getting a job now at night so hopefully we can get back on top of things. I don't have a clue where, but there has got to be someone who needs a cranky middle aged broke woman for holiday help. :lol:

Russty:hug:

I would have done the same thing in your situation :yes: It doesn't matter what age you are as you are still their daughter. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and do what we have to do... ask our parents for help.

NI would be the same as Mr Cat. Men are strange about that sort of thing. It's like saying they cant look after or provide for their family. You are making sure you & your children have a roof over your head ,that's all that matters :hug:

WildHoney said:
Russty:hug:

I would have done the same thing in your situation :yes: It doesn't matter what age you are as you are still their daughter. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and do what we have to do... ask our parents for help.

NI would be the same as Mr Cat. Men are strange about that sort of thing. It's like saying they cant look after or provide for their family. You are making sure you & your children have a roof over your head ,that's all that matters :hug:

:hug: Thanks Wild I knew you girls would understand.

Men are such strange cats about all this stuff. I figure I'll tell him at least I didn't call his parents! :lol:

GG there is one place that I don't think I ever want to work at again and that is Wally world! :madspit: Especially customer service during the holidays! They'd fire me for strangling people. :lol:

OMG that was hilarious!!!

there is this girl probably my age who just rang the bell to trick or treat...we have a security camera installed like above the door in the corner (mainly just for fun :lol: ) and no one ever notices it and I happened to have the channel on on my tv to watch the trick or treaters (you can put the tv on a certain channel to watch the camera) and this girl started waving at it going nuts and jumping up and down!! :lmao:

sami0201 said:
OMG that was hilarious!!!

there is this girl probably my age who just rang the bell to trick or treat...we have a security camera installed like above the door in the corner (mainly just for fun :lol: ) and no one ever notices it and I happened to have the channel on on my tv to watch the trick or treaters (you can put the tv on a certain channel to watch the camera) and this girl started waving at it going nuts and jumping up and down!! :lmao:

:lmao: you should have people do tricks for candy and tape them :lol:

A guy friend and I have been coming up with some less than :angel:ic ideas of ways I could keep my candy.

:lol:

But by far the best idea yet, is to open the door, andshout "trick or treat" before they do.
Then explain that since you said it first, they have to give you candy.
Which they will, cause kids get that kind of logic.
:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
A guy friend and I have been coming up with some less than :angel:ic ideas of ways I could keep my candy.

:lol:

But by far the best idea yet, is to open the door, andshout "trick or treat" before they do.
Then explain that since you said it first, they have to give you candy.
Which they will, cause kids get that kind of logic.
:wink:

:up:

any thoughts of hiding with hoses? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom