PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VP!
SG did you get it this time? sorry, hate to be silly about it but i don't want it up without explicit permission...

VP, eat something silly girl. God, how you could go without anything all day is beyond me. But then, i'm one of those "fat American girls" that asswipe was talking about on the other thread :giggle:

VP, when you come back (i'm going to bed soon) please don't hesitate to call me or email me if you need to talk :hug: I know it must be so shocking and upsetting.

ruffian said:
Oh, Dawn I'm so so sorry. What a terrible thing.

It was a shock. I have this love/hate thing going with that family, some members I'm close to (i'm very close to my former bil's wife, actually, it's gonna be hell seeing her.) :sad: :sad: some I'm not so close to...but at a time like this, family's family, you know?

That family is so screwed up, in so many ways. Her and I were like the outsiders. We used to get together and snark on them, say bitchy things. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It was a shock. I have this love/hate thing going with that family, some members I'm close to (i'm very close to my former bil's wife, actually, it's gonna be hell seeing her.) :sad: :sad: some I'm not so close to...but at a time like this, family's family, you know?

yes, and regardless of your relationship with that person it hurts that people in their lives are suffering a horrible loss. and poor Sarah...

VintagePunk said:

Thanks so much. :hug:

I got crackers, a sandwich is too much effort. :lol:

aww, that is all pathetic! if i were there i'd feed you pasta. it's what all we italians do in a state of mourning. food and wine always help :wink:

VP, sitting alone, maybe in a poorly lit room, eating crackers and being sad.

:sad:

:hug:

Would Baby Bono help make you feel any better? :shifty:

jacketyoung.jpg

BBFCOSBW44.jpg

ruffian said:

aww, that is all pathetic! if i were there i'd feed you pasta. it's what all we italians do in a state of mourning. food and wine always help :wink:

:lol: Wine would be good actually. And pasta, too. A nice red. :wink:

My ex...damn, he has a name, it's Steve...came with me to pick up Sarah today. As many of you know, we had a falling out and haven't really talked for several months. Picked up pizza, went back to his house, and mostly sat there and stared into space.

Then he and his g/f had to go meet his mom, who had been out of town all day and had no idea. :sad: Sarah and i came home, but we've talked on the phone...they're all in shock.

thanks again everyone. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom