PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have some true fiddy centless lovers here. :wink:

anjarw said:
i'm not sure but i don't think we've had these in big yet..

with 50 cent

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Apparently Fiddy is easily distracted by shiny objects like lenses...
He barely takes his eyes off the camera once. :eyebrow:
He must be an awesome conversationalist.

That's it fiddy, make love to tha camera...seduce it with your empty gaze....

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

And there are a couple of other issues, but they're more interpersonal in nature, and I'd rather not go into them on here. :sigh:

:hug:

MSN?

And Bri, do go on with the flattery :flirt: :wink: :laugh:

Hey Weldy :wave: how are you tonight? :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Sorry, phone again. :sigh:

I'm okay, and I think Sarah mostly is, too. She's out with her dad right now.

And the visitation is tomorrow, with the service on Friday, and I'm really not looking forward to it, although that sort of goes without saying.

And there are a couple of other issues, but they're more interpersonal in nature, and I'd rather not go into them on here. :sigh:

Oh yeah, the accident, and all its gruesome detail (including photos :happy: ) were splashed all over the front page of the local newspaper today. I realize it's their jobs to report, but it just so happened that a newspaper employee was in a car nearby and witnessed it, and the aftermath, and went into horrifying amounts of detail. :|

:( Omg, Dawn, that's so awful, I'm sorry. Are you sure you're ok? I can't even imagine seeing or reading that.
:hug:s
If you want to talk, let me know, and I can always pop on MSN.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
The thing with Media Hounds and the likes...that's what I'm confused about SG.

It's just one page back

VintagePunk said:

Oh yeah, the accident, and all its gruesome detail (including photos :happy: ) were splashed all over the front page of the local newspaper today. I realize it's their jobs to report, but it just so happened that a newspaper employee was in a car nearby and witnessed it, and the aftermath, and went into horrifying amounts of detail. :|

thats all there was to it

Chilly :lol: Tomorrow's my last day of work for the week :hyper:... Friday will be sleeping in, then crocheting and something resembling packing.. then October :) :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom