PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Hey ladies!

I'm back from the hospital....and my face isnt like a balloon :happy:

Erm, i had to have a few needles....turns out i have oral allergy sydrome.....:rockon:.....means im allergic to any fruit with a pip...cos of some tree apparantley!

My scabies isnt scabies :sad:......a very very severe form of eczema.

and my first blood test results came back clear :D

I'm a bit needled up at the minute though....and right now im going out with friends, but just thought id check in :wink:

Toodles!

xx :hug: xx

BG - I'm glad to hear you're doing all right; that you've got your diagnosis finally, so that you may start whatever steps you need to get better. :hug:

GG - Flip-flops? :hmm: depends on how hot the sand is, I suppose. I kind of like naked feet, but I'd hate to have him hopping all over on feet sore from the burning sand :giggle:

Hi DG and Sami, too :hug:

Sami - as much as I hate to say it (since I am not a good example :reject: ) You should go to class, it's the safer/smarter more responsible thing to do

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, my luck would be that my Cabana boy would prefer High-heeled sandals......with flowers on them :huh:

:ohmy: :lmao:

would he dance around like this?
6.gif

I think I just want to be in one of those Corona beer comercials.

Just for a day or two.
Nothing to do, no phone, no tv, no people, no dog, no talking.

Could it be possible to find someone just to 'sit' with?
No verbal communication.
No questions.
Just to sit there and stare into space with me.
All day, all night.

I had a friend like that once.
Where is my friend?

sami0201 said:

:lol: do I complain that much? :reject:

:lol: I didn't mean to say that! I was just saying I know it cvan be frustrating when someone whines how much they would like to be where you are and you think you'd rather be somewhere else :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I didn't mean to say that! I was just saying I know it cvan be frustrating when someone whines how much they would like to be where you are and you think you'd rather be somewhere else :wink:

:lol: I was kidding- I do hate it here and I'll say it again- I can't wait for college!!!!!!! :laugh:

:wink:

speaking of college, I guess I'll go for a little while :angry: :lol:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom