PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
So now I'm the nice lady from the rail. :happy :cute

:lol

I'll be sure I don't dress/look like a tart that night. :wink

hee hee
I figured dad wouldn't appreciate a reference such as "One of the nice ladies daddy went off in a taxi with..."
:laugh:

Aww....dad will probably be disappointed. :wink:

:lol: Look what you and ruff have done...this is my own father!!!!

You were saying. :( :sigh: As always, if you need to vent... :hug:

:hug: :heart:
You have more than enough on your own plate right now missy. You don't need my ranting melodrama on top of that. But as always, just knowing you're there means alot. :hug:

And omg..this stream has been the worse I've "heard"

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

hee hee
I figured dad wouldn't appreciate a reference such as "One of the nice ladies daddy went off in a taxi with..."
:laugh:

Aww....dad will probably be disappointed.

:lol: Look what you and ruff have done...this is my own father!!!!

:hug: :heart:
You have more than enough on your own plate right now missy. You don't need my ranting melodrama on top of that. But as always, just knowing you're there means alot. :hug:

:lmao:

Just knowing I played a small part in corrupting your father means the world to me. :happy:

But it was mostly Ruff. I was merely the person in the back seat who had had copious amounts of rain fall of her, causing her to resemble a drowned rat. :wink:

Which leads me to wonder - how the hell did Ruff remain so dry, and hawt?? :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Just knowing I played a small part in corrupting your father means the world to me. :happy:

But it was mostly Ruff. I was merely the person in the back seat who had had copious amounts of rain fall of her, causing her to resemble a drowned rat. :wink:

Which leads me to wonder - how the hell did Ruff remain so dry, and hawt?? :eyebrow:

:laugh:!!
It's the little things that make you happy. Corrupting fathers is a pastime for you isn't it? ;)

Well, I suppose it's a good thing you weren't wearing a white tshirt :ohmy:
:lol:

Omg..she like resisits humidity!! :grumpy: (unlike me)
She has some invisible sheild or something. She's like, magic.

Ruff has the super-power of eternal hotness :yes:

It's got to be mystical or something! :lol:

Well, Ladies, I'm not going to get chapter 14 finished tonight. I'll have to sleep on it :wink:

Vp :hug: :hug: You know how to reach me if there's anything I can help you with

Bri :hug: hang in there with Mom, you'll come through your youth and find your freedom eventually

Night guys, sweet dreams :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Ruff has the super-power of eternal hotness :yes

It's got to be mystical or something! :lol

Well, Ladies, I'm not going to get chapter 14 finished tonight. I'll have to sleep on it :wink

Vp :hug :hug You know how to reach me if there's anything I can help you with

Bri :hug hang in there with Mom, you'll come through your youth and find your freedom eventually

Night guys, sweet dreams :hug :heart:

She sold her sole to macphisto. :wink:

SG :hug:s :heart:
Sweet dreams hun.

VintagePunk said:

Sometimes I corrupt sons. :eek:hmy :wink:

Or brothers? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Night SG, thanks a lot. :hug: You girls are the greatest. :heart:

I'm heading out soon too. It's been a long day, and the next few aren't gonna be fun, either. :sigh:

Same here. I need some sleep so I can study my arse off. :happy: :|

:hug:
If you and Sarah stick together, you can get through anything....Gilmore girl style. :wink:
Seriously though, you girls take care of eachother, and if you need anything, let me know. :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Same here. I need some sleep so I can study my arse off. :happy: :|

If you and Sarah stick together, you can get through anything....Gilmore girl style. :wink:
Seriously though, you girls take care of eachother, and if you need anything, let me know. :hug: :heart:

:hug: :clonelove:

Talk to you soon. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry SG....I'm not going to kill you in the shower anytime soon....although I still live with my parents and I'm a virgin...:yikes: :lol: :hug:

omg funniest damn thing ever weldy!!!!!!:lmao:

Hi everyone...even though I think I'm the only one here right now...

I just wanted to say that I dreamt about VP and Sarah last night. I had a nice new apartment and they were going to visit for a couple of days. They wanted to do laundry but I didn't have a washer/dryer, so we were going to drop it off at the laundry and pick it up later. We were also reading U2 fan stories off the computer.

VP, I don't know when you'll be reading this thread, if you even have the time now, but as you can tell, I am thinking of you & Sarah...:hug:

Diane L said:
Hi everyone...even though I think I'm the only one here right now...

I just wanted to say that I dreamt about VP and Sarah last night. I had a nice new apartment and they were going to visit for a couple of days. They wanted to do laundry but I didn't have a washer/dryer, so we were going to drop it off at the laundry and pick it up later. We were also reading U2 fan stories off the computer.

VP, I don't know when you'll be reading this thread, if you even have the time now, but as you can tell, I am thinking of you & Sarah...:hug:

:lol: That sounds like us, the houseguests from hell, descending upon our weary hostess with bags of dirty laundry. :yikes:

But at least you got to have a nice new apartment! :happy:

Thanks so much, and thank you, DG, for your well-wishes. :hug:

I'm pretty much just hanging out this morning. Sarah went to school late today, and I have nothing to do till this afternoon, when I have some errands to run for myself, and then I've also offered to do some stuff for Steve and his mom. He's going to call back in a bit and let me know if they need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom