PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you got me for 12 mins more :giggle:

I overshot the 20min/1$ increments - when I went to see my other thread.

one good thing it's supposed to be mostly gorgeous weather this 3 day weekend.
It was gorgeous today and that helped too.

I'm doing all right, dazz. Thanks for asking.

It's been a hard 24hrs. A good friend of mine who is in her early 30's was diagnosed with breast cancer, so that's pretty sucky, but everyone's pretty positive because it was caught in time, and she's generally very healthy.

Otherwise I'm doing okay. Glad it's the weekend, that's for sure! :)

this sistah better get her tired butt home.......................

if you don't hear fr55om me tomorrow night

i should be by for a ltittle bit either Sun or mon...and
then hopefully back to my usual midlate afteroon & sometimes ealry eve posts...

THANK YOU ALL:heart: AGAIN...........

I'm doing all right, dazz. Thanks for asking.

It's been a hard 24hrs. A good friend of mine who is in her early 30's was diagnosed with breast cancer, so that's pretty sucky, but everyone's pretty positive because it was caught in time, and she's generally very healthy.

Otherwise I'm doing okay. Glad it's the weekend, that's for sure! :)

:hug: your frind

it does sound like the odds are q\uite in her favor

TTFN

Thanks girls. :hug: I'm definitely glad this week is over! :lol:

Next week will hopefully be better for all.

I'm getting quite tired, so I'm gonna head off to bed here. I'll try to drop in more reguarly!

:hug: for all!

after we went to the hospital .............

..our mom died when both of us were gone ( darn :shame: sneaky woman)..

my sis to get a few more hrs sleep afterbeingt up most of the night when her heart rate sttarted going much more up & down.............and she sent me home to retrieve something needed.

NOT FOR THE SQEAMISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we both came back to view the body.......I was rushing back before they had to move it.....

VP I think you'll -your mom's humour type.

I say to my sis in the hospital garden......well, I never touched a early on dead person before...(implying i was kind of nervous about it BUT not wanting not to see her physcicla form one kas time).....it wasn't so bad at all.

she looks at me............yeah that's because it was SOON after...

I look back at her....
I SAID early (in the processof death).
Then we both burst out laughing..........

enD OF SQEAMISH PART

.so we decided b./c my sis suddenly said........ ARE THE fireworks FOR the Brooklyn Bridges 125th Anniversary tonight. do you want to go?

I said.sure if YOU'RE UP for it.
we :love::love: fireworks ANd we thought Mom woukld get a kick out of us going to something she knew we loved. And she loved them too. :D

Dazzled, I'm so sorry, my wireless went out for a bit! :( I see you had to leave, hopefully you'll see this the next time you're on...

So glad you and your sister were able to share a brief moment of laughter amidst the sadness. It's stuff like that that gets us through. :heart:

Also really happy to hear you ended up going to the fireworks. I love fireworks so much! Maybe you two going was your mom's way of sending comfort and beauty to the two of you. :hug:

Take care sweetie, I hope you're able to get some rest. You'll be in my thoughts. Talk to you soon. :hug: :love:

Dazz :hug: So sorry, i posted in the other thread

Thora :hug: So sorry about your friend:hug:

Keeping you girls in my prayers :pray:

My aunt is still in Hospital. The Chief consultant is going to do her scan on a Saturday which in our parts is unheard of. I try and remain upbeat for my mum but i do worry why he's going in on his day off, when he told her 4 months ago there was no more he could do. :sad:

some more photos of my baby :heart:

She's 5 weeks. My sister thinks she may have a hernia (she noticed a bump when she was bathing her) so she's taking her to the vet. She warned me she may have to have an operation at 12 weeks to fix it :sad: , so fingers crossed the vets says it's ok :pray:

I may of already told you, i can't remember but she'll be called Bonnie(As close as i could get to a female version of a certain Irishman ).

Incase anyone wants to see the rest of the litter, check out my sister website

http://http://www.ie-staffords.co.uk/index.php?f=data_gallery&a=8

2008_1018weeks50077.jpg

2008_1018weeks50078.jpg

2008_1018weeks50079.jpg

2008_1018weeks50080.jpg

2008_1018weeks50083.jpg

n722702064_885496_59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom