PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give her a run for her money!

ACK! I didn't even realize you'd posted ch. 3. I've been a bit busy lately.

[random] Are we on the same time zone or are you really an hour ahead now? [/random]

:wave::wave:

Hi all. Just got in from work, yes another twilight shift. It`s so cold and miserable here - Ive had to put a hot water bottle in my bed to warm the sheets!

Me obsessed with Larry?:hmm:

Well I wouldn`t say no if he offered to warm my cold bed..........:evil:He`d better watch out for my cold hands and feet though.........:shocked::yikes::eek:

I'll give her a run for her money!

ACK! I didn't even realize you'd posted ch. 3. I've been a bit busy lately.

[random] Are we on the same time zone or are you really an hour ahead now? [/random]
I'm an hour ahead cause of DST. We're in the same time zone, though.

I work till midnight here every day. I'm starting to get sick of it, but it's the only shift that works around other stuff.

You're done at the child care center, right?
I don't know how you ladies do it, working so late. I have some long hours but my latest night is usually 10pm (course, some days start at 6:30am!)

Tonight was a hard shift as it was really quiet with nothing to do - no emergency operations so just lots of cleaning and tidying up :grumpy:

I`m still on call till 8am so hopefully I won`t get called back. I`ll head off to bed soon but not before 2am as that always jinxes it. One time i went to bed at 155 and was woken up at 225 and called back to work :scream:

You're done at the child care center, right?
I don't know how you ladies do it, working so late. I have some long hours but my latest night is usually 10pm (course, some days start at 6:30am!)
I get up at 6, wrokf rom 1:30 till midnight, crash cometime between 12:30 and 2, do it all again the next day. I'm 23 and i guess my young body doesn't know any better. Although some days I'd like to sleep in, just to see hwo late I would sleep if the rugrat wasn't around.

I get up at 6, wrokf rom 1:30 till midnight, crash cometime between 12:30 and 2, do it all again the next day. I'm 23 and i guess my young body doesn't know any better. Although some days I'd like to sleep in, just to see hwo late I would sleep if the rugrat wasn't around.

We've done that a couple times and I still wake up at 6:30 or so! I still am having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that I'm 35 :shocked: I mean, mentally I don't feel old (and all the 40+ ladies are going 'b/c you're NOT) but man, if you look at my skin... :reject:

Not bad, eh? :wink:

Nobody's a good guy in this story, are they?

I'm gonna go try to be productive (ha ha ha!!!). Good luck making it thru your shift! Just keep thinking "big paycheck... tour in '09...".

hi and bye Weldy.

:hmm: I've never seen any of them :reject: I need to catch up before I see the new one! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom