PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the question is not what to do....but who? :shifty:

Ooo! How exciting! Be sure to document all activities with pictures, I hear the bonosapian is an elusive but rewarding find :drool:

Awww hug::heart:

Yeah i'll be staying for one night in a popular haunt of the easy spotted bonosapian known as The Clarence :drool:

I'm :pray: that we nwwd to go to the quays, NI's not :lol:

Somehow i'd imagine we won't be :sigh:

Yeah i'll be staying for one night in a popular haunt of the easy spotted bonosapian known as The Clarence :drool:

I'm :pray: that we nwwd to go to the quays, NI's not :lol:

Somehow i'd imagine we won't be :sigh:

Oooo! You're going to the Clarence again? :hyper:
Planning to take a lot of rides on the lift? :sexywink:

Awww....Im sure you can convince him....perhaps provide a glimpse of the rewards of helping you catch a glimpse of the rare irish creature? ;)

Oh, well....since you asked so nice...:flirt:

:flirt:

Oooo! You're going to the Clarence again? :hyper:
Planning to take a lot of rides on the lift? :sexywink:

Awww....Im sure you can convince him....perhaps provide a glimpse of the rewards of helping you catch a glimpse of the rare irish creature? ;)

They'll be ridin involved alright :sexywink: although the lift is very tiny

Ni already knows the rewards of a live sighting :whistle:

U5724F1EUSCKFRX.jpg

U3171F1BZSIQFGP.jpg

She only weighs a pound :love: She fits in your hand

She is adorable! :cute: :heart:

3 hours sleep last night, and I feel fine... wasn't tired at work... haven't crashed and passed out yet... :scratch:

This isn't normal :uhoh:

Happy Birthday, Drea! :yippie: :hug:

And Sami's puppy is sooooo cute... :love:

June will be over before you know it, Wild... I don't know where May went. *looks under couch* :shrug:

:hug: Good luck with the exams and stuff, GG!

Good luck to those with exams.

Wild and Sami. The puppies are so cute. :cute::love:

Wild just think of Bonnie as something to look forward to when you have to go back to work after Ireland. :hyper:

Happy birthday Drea. :hug:

Just been out on my new bike ( push bike not motor :lol: ) with craig, Ive not been out on a bike in 2 years and im knackered. :crack: It was windy aswell and i was really struggling to cycle into the wind. :lmao:

We're going out for something to eat soon though so yay. :drool::hyper:

BBL. :kiss:

Here in North America the roads aren't as bicycle friendly as they are in Holland... Hell, here in TO in places you could be taking your life in your hands cycling (though quite a few people do) - TO drivers are *insane*!

:lol: yea I know that! I heard it from lots of people, they can't believe I cycle every day, used to cycle to school (but yea, 35 km is a weeeee bit too far for me to cycle every morning :crack: ) and that we have special roads for bikes!

:yes: you all should come to Holland for a cycling class!

:lmao: that reminds me, when we went to buy my guitar, I got nearly run over by a cyclist... it was a foreigner obviously not used to cycling, could barely keep the thing up! twas hillarious!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom