PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U5724F1EUSCKFRX.jpg

U3171F1BZSIQFGP.jpg

She only weighs a pound :love: She fits in your hand

OMG how sweet is she :cute::heart:

NI Officially knows that we're getting Bonnie now :lol::love:

I need to hands two hold her, and she's definately more than a pound :lol:

:crack: yea, and most of this weekend has been shit, got exam week next week, tomorrow mornign one I'll fail for sure, but I got a chance at the other two... :sigh: I so hate this!
tho friday will be good :drool: another basslesson... :scream: but the present I ordered online for him still hasn't arrived, and it should've been here yesterday!

How've you been?

Last edited:
well, I should've done more... but since I'm too lazy to study yea, it's bound to g wrong... not much to change now, I'll start the new year ..
I can redo a maths exam I fucked up early this year after this year ended, we'll get class for a week and then the exam :) so that's a nice chance!
:crack: I wish I would just be finished with the dam ndriving lessons too, it's taking so fucking long... and that takes away a lot of my free time... :sigh: this year has just been way too busy..

Aw end of june is a long way off! :hug: but ?'m sure you get her in no time!

Wild, omg, Bonnie is adorable too. Soooo cute. She has the sweetest faace. :cute:

Puppies :heart:

And I hope things turn out with the hernia. :hug: I know midnight had one a couple years ago and we had to operate.

Apparently another breeder my sister knows suggested that she put a 50p piece over it to see if it pushed it in

So currently my baby is walking around with one taped to her belly :cute::lol:

NI says that it isn't a big deal, his had loads of them with the greyhounds

My sister already put in for her KC registration before i could choose a U2 related name :grumpy:

So she'll be iestaffords Queen Of :heart: - all the puppies have been named after a deck of cards :lol:

Apparently another breeder my sister knows suggested that she put a 50p piece over it to see if it pushed it in

So currently my baby is walking around with one taped to her belly :cute::lol:

NI says that it isn't a big deal, his had loads of them with the greyhounds

My sister already put in for her KC registration before i could choose a U2 related name :grumpy:

So she'll be iestaffords Queen Of :heart: - all the puppies have been named after a deck of cards :lol:

Awww :cute::giggle:

I hope it helps, but yeah, the surgery wasn't a huge deal, I don't even think there was much of a recovery time. :heart:

And Queen of :hearts: is a cute name!

when do you think you'll get her? how old is she now? :hyper:

Awww :cute::giggle:

I hope it helps, but yeah, the surgery wasn't a huge deal, I don't even think there was much of a recovery time. :heart:

And Queen of :hearts: is a cute name!

when do you think you'll get her? how old is she now? :hyper:

She's 5 weeks tomorrow, they were born the day i met Edge :love:

They can be released on 17th June but as we go away on 21st Jess said she'll keep her until we get back.

She told Jamie i was keeping Bonnie, apparently he said "Theresa love Bon Bon ::heart::cute:

She's 5 weeks tomorrow, they were born the day i met Edge :love:

They can be released on 17th June but as we go away on 21st Jess said she'll keep her until we get back.

She told Jamie i was keeping Bonnie, apparently he said "Theresa love Bon Bon ::heart::cute:

Awww really? Then see, you were meant to have her from the start. :cute:

Are you going back to Ireland again then?

How old is Jamie now, he's getting all grown up. :cute:

Awww really? Then see, you were meant to have her from the start. :cute:

Are you going back to Ireland again then?

How old is Jamie now, he's getting all grown up. :cute:

Yeah we're off to Ireland :rolleyes:, can't think of anything interesting that could be there :shifty:

Jamie will be 3 on 29th June :shocked:

He is so grown up, most people think he's 4 or 5.

And when he says " I Love you" it melts your heart, he's at the stage where you can have proper conversations with him :love:

Yeah we're off to Ireland :rolleyes:, can't think of anything interesting that could be there :shifty:

Jamie will be 3 on 29th June :shocked:

He is so grown up, most people think he's 4 or 5.

And when he says " I Love you" it melts your heart, he's at the stage where you can have proper conversations with him :love:

Ireland? Pft. :yawn: What's ireland got to offer.....nothing I can think of. How will you amuse yourself? :shifty:

How long are you there for? :hyper:

3!! Wow! It seems like just a year back that he was born and we were awwwing over the baby pics. :cute:

Ireland? Pft. :yawn: What's ireland got to offer.....nothing I can think of. How will you amuse yourself? :shifty:

How long are you there for? :hyper:

3!! Wow! It seems like just a year back that he was born and we were awwwing over the baby pics. :cute:

I haven't a clue, what to do in Ireland.

Depends whether there's any chance of spotting the Bonosapian in it's natural habitat..

Only 6 days, can't be away from my girls for any longer than that :no:

Yeah, i know, one of the best days of my life, 29th June 2005, Jamie was born and i saw U2

Of course the 17th September 2005, was awesome :sexywink:

I haven't a clue, what to do in Ireland.

Depends whether there's any chance of spotting the Bonosapian in it's natural habitat..

Only 6 days, can't be away from my girls for any longer than that :no:

Yeah, i know, one of the best days of my life, 29th June 2005, Jamie was born and i saw U2

Of course the 17th September 2005, was awesome :sexywink:

Perhaps the question is not what to do....but who? :shifty:

Ooo! How exciting! Be sure to document all activities with pictures, I hear the bonosapian is an elusive but rewarding find :drool:

Awww hug::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom