PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I'm gonna watch it in a minute...just posted new pics in the pic thread in LS :shifty:

Dazz :hug: So sorry to hear about your mom :heart:

How are you girls doing on this fiiiine Wednesday?

hi gals & *thanks* Sami....:hug:

I'm doing prtetty well........
I guess my current "baseline" is- a quiet, (maybe whistful) sadness,
but I am able to be monemterally or more minutes, maybe an hour or so at a time be distracted by the things/situations/people I love-- Beauty of Nature:love:, Human Creativty in the arts/Sciences:love:, Interference:D ,Special Events here in NYC:yippie:, Goog Food:drool: etc... .
I also expect at imes to be more overwhelmed by sadness (say a 10-ton truck metaphorically :uhoh: ), but know I'll climb out of it. I [/I]know[/I] my mom wouldn't want me to be too sad for too long.

It's a "beautiful Day!!! :drool: :love: here, yesterday & today! Gorgeous weather!

Hey Dazzled :hug: Just popping in for a few minutes before dinner. Glad to hear that things seem to be going okay for you, considering, and that you're able to find joy in little things. :heart:

Hey Dazzled :hug: Just popping in for a few minutes before dinner. Glad to hear that things seem to be going okay for you, considering, and that you're able to find joy in little things. :heart:

Quickie :hug: to VP :D

yeah, thanks-- it IS a great blessing & gift to be able to do that!

will have to do a round of kitty (thread) therapy, too! :giggle:

I have "dog therapy" going as well!. Lots of great dogs & puppies in our nabe! :cute:

I heard that ..some big person.... in your countries (current) gov't had to resign? :hyper:

:grumpy: I'm hungry. My boss left an hour ago to go pick up our team's food. I have no idea WTF is taking him so long, but...I'm hungry, damnit! :scream:

Me too. Didn't bring nearly enough food to work today. But thank god I'm on my way home to, hopefully, a meal cooked by Mr. Z.
Hope your boss comes back soon, Frankie.

leftovers :sigh: And they were already eating when I got home :sigh: I guess I shouldn't complain. It was something anyway.

I had a horrible awful realization today. I knew summer school lasted until June 28th but I never really looked at the calendar and I was sure it was 4 weeks long. Alas, June 28th makes it FIVE weeks long. :sigh:

random post that has nothing to do with anything other than my brain has turned to spouting-random-crap-mode (meaning I either need to stop listening to Pink Floyd or I need some sleep) :

Sometimes the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

*stabs random brain with spork*

Hi, Z!

Pink Floyd is awesome! Although it induces narcolepsy in me :huh: I seriously pass out if I listen to Dark Side Of The Moon.

Yep, still at work, had myself in stitches over...nothing. :der: I got a bad case of the giggles and couldn't breathe! Can't remember what was so funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom