PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the first one I found in my folder:

Edgeeye.jpg

Maybe with platforms?
I dunno. I'm such a bad judge of someone's actual height, but 5'10" seems really wrong to me! :lol:

definatley not near 5" 10"!
When they did the U2 by U2 book tour....i finally got to see them in the daylight for more than just a few secs --Bono especially, close by within 3 -4 ft.

I'm just about 5' 7". He's at least 2 -3 inches shorter than me. :)

yeah, I must agree, everyday jeans/tshirt Edge is the sexiest :) but he is still a charmer in a tux :)
now, if I squeeze my one eye or cover the screen partly with a palm, I can mostly just see The Edge and not the wife :reject::D

She looked much nicer than usual!

ah looking up at camera person with slight smile nicccee

My kingdom for that look at ME! ;)

great choices for leather demonstration :up: will see if I'll find some more leather pics when I'll go home and have full access to my Edge-files!

btw - we have a total Edgewhoring going on in here!!! and I love it :D

When they did the U2 by U2 book tour....
now this reminds me that I'm still waiting for my book! damnit! i've been going to home very hopeful for the whole week and still nothing, hopefully today! :waiting:

I was just looking at a U2 book on ebay, and according to the listing-

It presents the complete history of the band from 1950s Dublin to the present day.

Pretty hardcore if you're talking about the history of the band... before any of them were BORN. Do we have an eyerolling smiley? If so, imagine it here, because I'm too lazy to find it.

it must be the hair then... they look a bit more straight than usual to me
or that she is just carrying this beautiful he-accessory, The Edge, along with her

Dress, too, I thought. Usually you see her next to Ali who is so flippin' gorgeous and has such incredible personal style, and I just want to kind of hug Morleigh and get her a stylist. But that black dress is pretty sweet.

I was just looking at a U2 book on ebay, and according to the listing-

Pretty hardcore if you're talking about the history of the band... before any of them were BORN. Do we have an eyerolling smiley? If so, imagine it here, because I'm too lazy to find it.

:coocoo:, dumbasses! maybe the story starts from the parents? how a semen entered and how LMJ was growing in his mother's womb with a geniously evil plan to start a LMJ Band..

Dress, too, I thought. Usually you see her next to Ali who is so flippin' gorgeous and has such incredible personal style, and I just want to kind of hug Morleigh and get her a stylist. But that black dress is pretty sweet.

maybe The Edge could give her a few fashion tips? or gal-pal Ali?
but yeah, the dress suits her pretty well! compared to some other pics, she does look Mrs Dashing this time!

well, fashionistas and Edge:drool:grrls I bid you a lovelygood night/morning!
It's been great fun, as usual!:hug:sss

you think maybe if i sleep with a rock magazine that has a big u2 article and I have it opened to a page-spread with great photos & plunk it on my face....as if I was using the mag to shield my face from the sun....do you think my sub-concious or dream-mind would get the idea!??!!! :grumpy: :waiting::waiting:

:lol: :wink:

nitey-night :wave:

It's been great fun, as usual!:hug:sss

you think maybe if i sleep with a rock magazine that has a big u2 article and I have it opened to a page-spread with great photos & plunk it on my face....as if I was using the mag to shield my face from the sun....do you think my sub-concious or dream-mind would get the idea!??!!! :grumpy: :waiting::waiting:

maybe memorize the pics first and then stuck it under your pillow?? works with the school/university conspects, in the morning usually everything is clear. though I don't see the texts in my sleep.. but maybe it works better with pictures! i guess you must just try-try-and-try different methods until you finally succeed on dreaming of them :)
good night, Dazzled! :wave:

It's been great fun, as usual!

Let me know if that works! ;)

:coocoo:, dumbasses! maybe the story starts from the parents? how a semen entered and how LMJ was growing in his mother's womb with a geniously evil plan to start a LMJ Band..

maybe The Edge could give her a few fashion tips? or gal-pal Ali?
but yeah, the dress suits her pretty well! compared to some other pics, she does look Mrs Dashing this time!

I think going that far back would be WAY TMI! :D

Edge is always super-fashionable! Well, ok, MOST of the time:

8820_162603507670_577342670_3397114_4921081_n.jpg

;)

I *seriously* need some good articles to pop up on my work website tonight, or I am going to spend all of tomorrow writing about airport parking! :(

don't know how your working works, but for wishful thinking:
can't you just convince your editor in some good way that some certain event that The Edge is attending to is very important on covering for example the parking-thing and then the editor would just feel an enormous need to suddenly accredit you and fly you out on this event?

So I went to sleep around 10 pm and just woke up. It's 5 am. Yay for almost a full night's sleep when I don't even have to be up early. :lol:

Tom is taking me out tonight. So at least I have something to look forward to today. :love:

could have been worse - a rainbow shirt perhaps?

oh, and except this...
edgebadoutfit.jpg

wtf... slouchy shirt of Beatles with clown noses?
yeah... and loose the towel! :reject::drool:

But the towel is so pull-offable!

So I went to sleep around 10 pm and just woke up. It's 5 am. Yay for almost a full night's sleep when I don't even have to be up early. :lol:

Tom is taking me out tonight. So at least I have something to look forward to today. :love:

Woooo! ;) You better nap today so you are well-rested for the boy! :love:

It's great that you two doves are going out again!! :)

But the towel is so pull-offable!

totally! if we would be there, he probably wouldn't be wearing anything on that picture :angel:

Ok, I am confused.

From the Age article-

Isn't 178 cm 70 inches? As in 5'10"? As in my height? As in... a height that Bono totally is NOT?

Yep. I pointed that out in the speculation thread as well, this article is not to be trusted. :tsk: They can't even get the little man's height right!

:lol: When we saw them in Brussels he was OBVIOUSLY much shorter than me, so I still say 5'8" tops. With heels.

Bonomeasurements3.jpg

Bonossizes90s.jpg

Bonomeasurements2.jpg

eta - the best we could figure out, that would have been from the late 80s or early 90s - I think she worked for them in the Zoo era.

:lol: Oh that's pretty neat. So not only is he shorter than me, his feet are also half a size smaller. Bono would so not like me in person!

:hmm: Why isn't Edge's height listed? And his hat size is so much bigger than Bono's!

And judging from the edits, Bono got indeed broader from late 80s to early 90s! :D

Back
Top Bottom