PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's height looks like it was written in later- nobody else has anything on the line under their name, and the "e" in height is different from the other handwriting. Ooooh, conspiracy! :lol::lol:

:ohmy: You're right. That was totally added later. Conspiracy indeed! :lol:

I'm organizing my Flickr tonight, and came across this--

2589490178_7cc8163a76_z.jpg

Pardon the SUPER-blurryness. This is when I caught 2U at Epcot a few years ago. I wasn't a huge U2 fan at the time (I didn't recognize half the songs the audience was calling out for), but this dude had the Bono charisma DOWN. He was out singing to the audience, and this little girl just hopped up out of her seat and went over to him. SO CUTE!

Edit- not sure if you can tell, but she has her hands clasped in front of her in total enchantment.

Aww, that's awesome! :cute:

The channel I'm watching has seriously played a bazillion commercials for West Jet tonight in the half hour that I've had the TV on. I think they know that I have my dates worked out and am now looking for flights. :lol:

I don't have U2 dreams very often, but some time ago I had a great one in which I was slow-dancing with JT Bono--and I was eye-to-eye with him, which proves that he's 5'7" tall. :D

Ohhhh, I can. They were legal, and actually quite a bit older than me, at the time, so, it's all good to me.

And for the record? Baby Bono would have been a wild man. What he lacked in technique back then, I have a feeling he would have more than made up for that in enthusiasm. :shifty:

This post wins.

And also makes me think of that scene in "Great Balls of Fire" where Jerry Lee and Myra Jean "consummate their marriage".

Maybe he needs a "formal wear" beanie. With sequins or something. Or have the bow tie ON the beanie.

:reject: I was talking about the guitar.

I know what you mean though! The weird thing is the one time I thought it actually worked was in his wedding day pics! :lol:

I didn't even notice the "pretty" comment, so I wasn't rebutting that argument, I swear!

I had the thought all evening after seeing the first pic. I used to wish Bono would take off the sunglasses.

Now I'm starting to wish Edge would take off the beanie .... even if just for formal occasions.

Maybe they should trade for a while, just to mix things up:

Bono wears the beanie, Edge wears the shades.

Ha, I didn't even notice that.

I guess it's like trying to be the accompanist in a choir robe with those flopsy sleeves. Formal wear was not made for rocking out, I guess.

:ohmy::ohmy:

:shifty::shifty:

WHAT precipitated THIS Thread Title ?!!?!! :lmao:

I hope this isn't a double post ( yet again :rolleyes:). Signal problems here now @home, and after I posted about dg's troubles <previous thread> then wham ... lost internet service where I was for the whole 5 hours I was there. I kept tryyyying!!! :madspit:

arrgggg trying for 2 hrs to put this post up! :gah:

Ha. Love the bowler hat!

I want a photoshoot where they swap the current hat/shades. Just to see Bono in the beanie. Hee!

I love those. :lol:

I didn't even notice the "pretty" comment, so I wasn't rebutting that argument, I swear!

I had the thought all evening after seeing the first pic. I used to wish Bono would take off the sunglasses.

Now I'm starting to wish Edge would take off the beanie .... even if just for formal occasions.

I would LOVE if Edge lost the beanie sometimes. He looks so cool with no hat on. :love:

I think I only know of 2 Bono in a beanie pics right? the magazine cover around ZooTV when they switched hat and shades and the one of him in the snow. (I can't even place the era on that one right now) :hmm:

No no ... I want to see them do it now! With this plain old Edge Beanie and Bono's ubiquitous Bono glasses, not the Fly shades.

(If I sound unreasonably cranky about this, I blame my irritating allergies. Please don't pay any attention to the crazy lady over here.)

No no ... I want to see them do it now! With this plain old Edge Beanie and Bono's ubiquitous Bono glasses, not the Fly shades.

(If I sound unreasonably cranky about this, I blame my irritating allergies. Please don't pay any attention to the crazy lady over here.)

Oh I knew what you meant, me too! I just meant it's so rare that I get the feeling Bono does not like to do the beanie.

:uhoh: and that sounds really wrong. :lol:

My congestion comes and goes, and I've been doing the Neti Pot morning and night. Some days it's better than others, but I have no idea if it's the Neti Pot or just the ebb and flow of the allergies.

And then sometimes my nose keeps running out of one nostril. Like right now. ARRRRRRRGH.

Ok... I am usually able to pinpoint a Bono era from a pic no problem... but this one I'm not too sure. What the eff era is this?

bonobeanie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom