PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cori, I don't know if you saw this when I mentioned it the other day, but earlier this week (Tues, maybe?) I was flipping through the channels and saw a few minutes of The Good Wife. I'm totally intrigued, and am going to catch up ASAP so I can watch the show in a few weeks, hopefully. Looks like a fantastic show!

:shifty: And I think I can guess the direction we're going in...

:yawn: All the beer I've had tonight is getting to me, time to call it a night. :hug: G'nite ladies!

i'd say that we are heading on the perviness floor :)
my beer waits for tomarrow!

and I'm off to sleep too, cause it's late and I'm tired, because for the last few hours I've been trying to make some order in my U2 picture folder, but I still didn't end up anywhere.. it's impossible, i'm telling you :) oh yeah, and I might have stayed staring at them for far too long to actually do anything :doh::D
Night everybody! :wave:Don't misbehave!

Ok, I am confused.

From the Age article-
While not exactly lanky, in person the man born as Paul Hewson is not as short as many believe (178 centimetres, to be exact) and although the glasses remain on, his heavily freckled, wrinkle-free visage belies his 50 years.

Isn't 178 cm 70 inches? As in 5'10"? As in my height? As in... a height that Bono totally is NOT?

I dunno. I'm such a bad judge of someone's actual height, but 5'10" seems really wrong to me! :lol:

I'm looking at my own picture, and yes, he's wearing the creepers, and yes, he's taller than me, I'm in the same boat - that ain't no 8" taller!

These four "adults" would like to welcome us to adulthood (they WERE all 18+ when this was taken, right?)

I wasn't born yet :shifty:

I'm crossing my fingers she'll say yes. I'll be taking most of the month of Dec off, if this works. :lol: :uhoh: I have the vacation time available to be used, it's just making sure that they'll be okay without me for 3 weeks. Christmas generally is pretty quiet, so knock on wood. I'm going to speak with her later this afternoon about all this. :)

Hope you get the time off you need :hug:

"Love in an Elevator....me and Wild nearly went down with Larry Mullen..........." :whistle::shifty:

THUD :combust:

Back from the motherfucking bank.

I just can't perv on Baby U2! That elevation era pic, though... :shifty:

Ohhhh, I can. They were legal, and actually quite a bit older than me, at the time, so, it's all good to me.

And for the record? Baby Bono would have been a wild man. What he lacked in technique back then, I have a feeling he would have more than made up for that in enthusiasm. :shifty:

:shifty: nice pic Gg. :drool:

I'm finally gathering all my U2 tickets for next year. Found them all, I think. :hyper:

This implies that you lost track of your tickets, at some point! :scream: :panic:

Ok, I am confused.

From the Age article-

Isn't 178 cm 70 inches? As in 5'10"? As in my height? As in... a height that Bono totally is NOT?

NO WAY. I'd say around 5'7" and even that's probably a bit generous. But then, that same dude said he's wrinkle-free, too, so...

Gonna head off to bed soon. Don't wanna fall asleep in the theatre tommorow. :lmao:

Night girls. :Wave::hug:

NOOOO, I wanted to talk to you! :( Damn me trying to be all adult-like. I'll PM later, though. :kiss:

Ohhhh, I can. They were legal, and actually quite a bit older than me, at the time, so, it's all good to me.

I make myself laugh when I type things in a hurry, sometimes. Rereading the above, it sort of sounds like either I aged faster, or they aged slower, and we've caught up to each other now. Or something. :huh: :lol:

Back from the motherfucking bank.

And for the record? Baby Bono would have been a wild man. What he lacked in technique back then, I have a feeling he would have more than made up for that in enthusiasm. :shifty:

NO WAY. I'd say around 5'7" and even that's probably a bit generous. But then, that same dude said he's wrinkle-free, too, so...

You get your Adulthood Trophy!

I'd never thought about THAT about BabyBono. :hmm: I REALLY need to get to work on that time machine!

The only way we can solve this height thing once and for all is to get me next to Edge. Preferably with no shoes, for accuracy. And I guess if we're already taking shoes off....:shifty:

You get your Adulthood Trophy!

I'd never thought about THAT about BabyBono. :hmm: I REALLY need to get to work on that time machine!

The only way we can solve this height thing once and for all is to get me next to Edge. Preferably with no shoes, for accuracy. And I guess if we're already taking shoes off....:shifty:

I'm not sure that 3 hrs arguing about U2 and then 1 hr running errands quite qualifies for adulthood awards, but I'll take it. :up:

I think about that more often than is healthy, probably. :shifty:

Look at those crazy, super-intense eyes, and the way he moves. :silent:

Well yeah, the best benchmark from which to figure out Bono's height would definitely be measuring you and Edge, shoeless. :wink:

Actually, Lola Cashman's diary/notebook was auctioned last winter, and it had their measurements in it, there was a thread in Pleba, and she had Bono listed as 5'7", if I remember correctly. Of course that spawned a huge debate about whether or not that was shoeless, and I think most came to the conclusion that it would have been.

I saved the image of the page, I'll look for it...

BTW, VP, don't tell your kitty, but I think BonoCat might be cheating on her.

5103612754_9eb49310ce.jpg

Bono's height looks like it was written in later- nobody else has anything on the line under their name, and the "e" in height is different from the other handwriting. Ooooh, conspiracy! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom