PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dianepm said:
I am taking a Mediterranean (sp?) cruise to Italy, Greece and Turkey :yippie:

I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Dude. *is jealous*

love2bmama said:

I'm hanging in there, thanks for asking Frankie. At the moment I'm sleepy and getting ready to fall asleep watching The Golden Compass with the kids.
:yawn:
kidS? Cool! :hug: :hug:

I'm such a sucker for gravitational astrophysics and relativistic time dilation in respect to both special and general relativity. :nerd:

How are you?

:reject: Sorry, I'm a dork and I talk about stuff that only Edge the Geek would get excited over.

dianepm said:
question..how exactly does one stub one's toe on laundry.,.....isn't laundry supposed to be soft???
I guess it depends on how long it's been sitting there... :reject:

Hope your toe feels better soon, Weldy! :hug:

Cold :reject:

I'm all up in the air about what to do... go to the UK this year or next year... if I wait, do I stay in this job I hate or try to find a better one, but if I do that, maybe I won't want to leave it to go to the UK in case I can't get a good one when I get back...

:scream:

I can't make my mind up. :lol:

Who knows?? :lol: If they do, it probably won't be till 2010...

That's the other thing, how much effort should I make to time things with U2 tours and stuff?? :uhoh:
Do they usually do two legs of the UK? :hmm:

:tongue: well, they do plenty of concerts in the UK! and you're close to Ireland, to Holland and Belgium and France, they do concerts there too! :yes:

Ahh May... where I get to stare at an action shot of Vertigo!:adam: for an entire month on my U2 calendar... :drool:

Happy birthday month to me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom