PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it a bad thing that when your co-worker goes on and on about how he can't handle the stress (to which I say...what stress?!?) of our job and is thinking of quitting, all I think to myself is....would you just :censored: do it already and stop going on about it!

dianepm said:
is it a bad thing that when your co-worker goes on and on about how he can't handle the stress (to which I say...what stress?!?) of our job and is thinking of quitting, all I think to myself is....would you just :censored: do it already and stop going on about it!
:yes: I know exactly what you mean. :hug:

I guess different things stress different people out... if it's that bad, sod off already and/or stop whinging!!

Also... sleep is that thing where your eyes close and several hours go by and they open again...
Seems like rather a waste of time. :huh:

Here's the show info for Diane and RB :) (Yes I know Diane said she was 4-5 hrs away...)

Date: Friday, May 16/08
City: Saint John, New Brunswick
Venue: 3-mile
Contact Info: (506) 657-8325
Additional Details: Elevation's first show in the wonderful Province
of New Brunswick. Tickets $12. Showtime 10:30pm sharp...

Galeongirl said:
omg guys... have ya seen this???? :faint:

:combust:

Worth posting it again

BonoFox1 said:
9250ec76.jpg

Holy Bono Vox Of O'Connell Street :combust::drool:

Unfortunately Wildhoney is unavailale at the moment. She has passed out on the floor :faint: Normal pervertion will be resumed shortly

Yay! I have just paid for a premium membership!!!!

I felt like I needed to upgrade :wink:

yesss, that was quick! I am premium. ok gals, gotta run gather info on members mwhahaha :evil:

Back
Top Bottom