PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC02216-1.jpg

DSC02224-1.jpg

DSC02223-1.jpg

DSC02227-1.jpg

DSC02234-1.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
OMG sooo freakin' adorable!! Are there two or three? :cute:

I posted some pics of my boys and girls in the dog lovers thread.

There's six. :yikes: :lol:

When they were being born, I saw three...and I thought "three's a good number!" And then there was another...and another...and another... :crack:

I saw your puppies!! :cute:

daygloeyes2 said:
Jem, sorry to hear that. :hug:

So how many kitties do you have running around VP?

Including the mother, seven. :crazy: We took her in as a stray on new years eve. Didn't know she was pregnant. :happy:

But seriously, the kittens have been awesome, I adore them. They've been the best thing to happen to me in a loooong time. :heart:

I'm keeping three of them, have to find homes for the other three in the next week or so. :sad: :sad: They're nearly 10 weeks old now.

HI Jem & WILD :drool: & DG, if you're still here, & VP.

*was off fulfilling a pic request in PS* :D

bonoishot said:

The new ones are worth the wait. :cute::hug:

:waiting::lol: Only joking. I do love seeing new pics though, they cheer me up. :hug:

Awww, I'll try to get new ones tonight or tomorrow. I've gotta recharge my camera batteries. I want to get as many pics as possible of the ones who will be going to new homes. :sad: :heartbreaking:

I could never have any of my dogs have puppies. I'd want all of them. But Fiona and Alanis are fixed. And Felix and Finn are also fixed so they wont be having any girlfriends. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I could never have any of my dogs have puppies. I'd want all of them. But Fiona and Alanis are fixed. And Felix and Finn are also fixed so they wont be having any girlfriends. :wink:

Yeah, little Ms Kitty Mama Thang is going in to be fixed next week, she's been in heat for two weeks, and I haven't had a proper nights sleep in I don't know how long. :scream: :yawn: :crack:

our basset hound had 10 puppies, so we had thirteen dogs, two gerbils, a parakeet, a sand lizard and an iguana in our house at one time. Only 3 humans :wink:

:crack: It was a zoo.

:hmm: Hey, that was during 1992! What a coinkydink.

Back
Top Bottom