PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dianepm said:
you people are all on msn...how does one go about adding people to the messenger thingie?
there's a little button somewhere called Add Contact... looks like a little green dude with a + sign... or it's in the Contacts menu... put in the email address they use with MSN, and hey presto! :)

Last edited:
Origami is awesome. I was trying to remember how to make the cranes a couple of weeks ago... one of the girls at work showed me, but her method is a bit different to the one I learned at school.

Yay for MSN buttons! :D

I miss you ladies! Sorry I dont come around much anymore. I joined another forum, and I became friends with alot of people there so ive been neglecting the blue crack. And whenever I do come on, I dont know anyone whos posting and I just always seem to miss people like Drea and VP and my 2 favorite british gals. I just feel very out of place posting here. I probably wont come around much. If you wanna reach me, you know how to. I love ya ladies!

Drea said:
Well he certainly paid a painful price for his stupidity :giggle:

I suppose we should explain... *snerk*

Most guys have - as it's been phrased at my stitch'n'bitch group once - "meat and two veg". Well, due to an unfortunate incident with a unicycle, Tre Cool only has "meat and one veg" :wink:

:lmao:

Poor guy. :uhoh:

daygloeyes2 said:
I miss you ladies! Sorry I dont come around much anymore. I joined another forum, and I became friends with alot of people there so ive been neglecting the blue crack. And whenever I do come on, I dont know anyone whos posting and I just always seem to miss people like Drea and VP and my 2 favorite british gals. I just feel very out of place posting here. I probably wont come around much. If you wanna reach me, you know how to. I love ya ladies!

Come back, come back. :sad::scream:

I just sent you a message on myspace. :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

Where's Jem been? Craig's away, so I thought she'd be on lots. :(

I've been a bit meh recently. :| Not just coz craigs away. Not really had much to say to a convo at that time or just no ones been about or i kept missing peoples.

Can't believe i missed you. :sad:

Gonna PM you so i dont clog the thread up with my ramlings. :lol:

ETA: its really sweet you wondered where i was. :cute::heart:

Alisaura said:

Well, I found out later that the same design is in that little "art" book that came with the limited edition HTDAAB... so it's possible. It was one of them, anyway, I guess! I don't have an example of Edge's handwriting to compare it to, though... :hmm:

Would be so cool if it was him :D

He did :yes:

Limited Edition HTDAAB Art Lithograph by Edge-"Wordmaze"
(U2T35679)
Only available through U2.com. Limited to 500 units. We have created a strictly limited edition lithograph featuring Edge's artwork from the special edition How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb DVD/CD Book. This beautiful lithograph is individually hand silk screened and numbered (1/500). The lithograph measures 690mm X 970mm and comes with a completed CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

U2T35679.jpg

And the T-shirt

U2T35622.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

DG , Don't go :sad:

Back
Top Bottom