PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RegularBonoFan said:
I ganked it from a RSOC thread, so I have no idea who originally took it. It looks cool in its original size :drool:

Past couple days have been interesting. How's you?

Do tell.
My life's been the same ol same ol lately except I've lost all will to go to the gym or run. Now I'm looking for a triathlon to train for. I think I'm :crazy:

zuropa_fit said:

Do tell.
My life's been the same ol same ol lately except I've lost all will to go to the gym or run. Now I'm looking for a triathlon to train for. I think I'm :crazy:
I think I'll email you, if that's ok. :wink:

Lost the will to run? :ohmy:

RegularBonoFan said:
But will it breed Dittos?

well no, ditto breeds anything but its own species.. :grumpy:
so now I breed ditto with mudkip, which will be one of the pokemon of my final team, so I just gotta breed until I have one stat perfect, then breed with the next ditto and so on,, and so on :yawn:

:grumpy: and Z, I am NOT a geek thankyouverymuch!

Aw, GG. I mean geek in the nicest way possible :hug: and use it to describe myself often! Besides, isn't our favorite guitar player a self-professed geek himself?

:reject:

macros5.jpg

created by Kristin Machina, not me unfortunately.

Last edited:
"Embrace your geekiness -- own it, make it yours." Said by the biggest geek I have ever known, Mr Tré Cool. :D

He has a pet peeve about sunglasses being worn indoors. I wonder how that went over with Bono...

Drea said:
Considering what that man did to himself on a unicycle.. I'd say he's fully embraced his geekiness :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That, stupid, stupid man.

Well he certainly paid a painful price for his stupidity :giggle:

I suppose we should explain... *snerk*

Most guys have - as it's been phrased at my stitch'n'bitch group once - "meat and two veg". Well, due to an unfortunate incident with a unicycle, Tre Cool only has "meat and one veg" :wink:

Might I add that this incident was at clown college? That he was a construction worker and a volunteer fireman before that and became the drummer of Green Day because he had to quit clown college because of said incident?

Quiet :wink: I'm just about to head out the door to go to a Cinco de Mayo party one of my knitting buddies is having at her place (she's originally from Mexico). I'll see you guys later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom