PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Grr. They took down one of my favourite U2 videos from Youtube. The one where Bono and the gang land in Edmonton in 1997. Bono swats mosquitos in it and also does the cute "Free Bono" line.

Blast you, copyright issues.

:shifty: you want it on youtube again???

:whistle: I could upload it for ya..

*jealous* It was in TO for 2 weeks in IMAX, and about 3 weeks in digital 3D (a month later)

Wild has more viewings than me :yippie: :giggle:

(No Ali, I'm still not admitting how many here, but I have more than you and less than Wild ;))

WildHoney said:

:tsk:

I bet you know Larry's birthday :eyebrow:

:reject: yeah. I even made a shirt, remember?

1801063405_c04b9c1d4a.jpg

Hi, GG! :wave:

I've seen it 5 times and I feel like I'm slacking in comparison to some of these guys. :uhoh:

How've ya been?

:crack: it's 11.30 and I just got back from work.. it was annoying again.. this one guy, god he's just so bloody IRRITATING me... thinking he's all cool and funny with his stories on how he goes out partying each week and gets drunk and stuff just to show how cool he is... :rolleyes: pathetic little boy...

Galeongirl said:
How've ya been?

:crack: it's 11.30 and I just got back from work.. it was annoying again.. this one guy, god he's just so bloody IRRITATING me... thinking he's all cool and funny with his stories on how he goes out partying each week and gets drunk and stuff just to show how cool he is... :rolleyes: pathetic little boy...
Sounds like somebody I know.

I ganked it from a RSOC thread, so I have no idea who originally took it. It looks cool in its original size :drool:

Past couple days have been interesting. How's you?

:reject: sorry I got a bit distracted..

Frankie, I found a little flaw in the plan I had with the pink cloning blob pokemon.... Ditto breeds with any pokemon..... EXCEPT for itself :banghead:

the idea was nice tho... now I gotta use other pokemon to breed with

Damn it, I missed it again! :grumpy: I love free comic book day.

Back
Top Bottom