PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Send an email to Sicy explaining it was a mistake? Or if you get a PM asking why, explain it was a mistake, it shouldn't be a problem :)

Anybody certified to do a FrankieBrain"SweeneyTodd"-ectomy? :huh:

I've had songs from it stuck in me head all bleedin' day. No pun intended.

dianepm said:
:censored:...dammit...I was just browsing in another forum and I just accidentally reported one of Galeongirl's posts.....the damn mouse slipped....

I've done that before. I've might even reported my own post in the past. :lmao:

:reject:

TFIF. :hyper: Got to go to work soon. :grumpy: But then its a bank holiday

:hyper::hyper::hyper: Monday off.

BBL. :kiss:

:lol: ah well, that has happened to everyone I guess... and yea, it won't get reported until you actually click report in the screen where you can write why you're reporting...

RavenBlue said:
Ooh machines! I wonder if they've them around here. Usually I go up to a table, they hand me a ballot, I go behind a piece of cardboard, do eeny meany minie moe and hope for the best :giggle:
Sounds like my usual method... :lol:

dianepm said:
why would anyone not meet Bono?

That alone makes me not like the guy.
Our old PM didn't meet Bono either... I think the only reason they don't want to is that they KNOW he's right and he'll talk them into something they don't want to follow through on.

:madwife:

Alisaura said:
Congrats on being premium, Diane! :yippie:

And as someone emailed me recently, Famous last words: "What does this button do?" :wink:
Wow, who was that?

Alisaura said:

Oh, just some devastatingly intelligent friend of mine who's a fabulous writer and rather gorgeous too :wink:
I wonder who that could be. :hmm:

:wink:

:D I finally did it Ali!!!! Streets is fully written out, with time marks too :cool: now all I gotta do is make a nice tab out of it!

About as much as I love being able to order mexican online :drool: :drool:

Hi Drea!

Back
Top Bottom