PGP...... We always see fireworks when the boys are on stage!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm going to be getting ready to go to an Elevation show soon (around 7ish, because where they're playing is in *very* western TO ;))

I will :) Elevation's doing an "authentic Vertigo show" tonight, with the "Everyone" and all *g* I can't wait to see John ("Larry") and Brady ("Bono") doing the drum thing for LAPOE :lol:

:wave:

omg...I am SO full
6.gif

Chinese!!!! :drool: I had a chinese curry earlier Dis&it was really yummy :drool: what did you have?

susanp6 said:
Chinese!!!! :drool: I had a chinese curry earlier Dis&it was really yummy :drool: what did you have?

Some sort of chicken thing, lomein and egg rolls:drool: :bow: what did you have?

Just told you what i had Dis - curry! A few of the girls over there have been saying they've never heard of curry - have you? It doesn't seem to be very well known over there :huh: you're missing out there! :yes:

susanp6 said:
Just told you what i had Dis - curry! A few of the girls over there have been saying they've never heard of curry - have you? It doesn't seem to be very well known over there :huh: you're missing out there! :yes:

I don't think it's called the same thing here:scratch: we have Thai curry..which I love:drool: and Indian curry which I don't really love:| Whats yours like?

Ours is either Indian or chinese, but we have Thai red&green curry too! I :heart: Indian&Chinese ones!!!

It's very quiet in here tonite Dis! It has quietened down outside too from all the fireworks we've been having! :rockon:

susanp6 said:
Ours is either Indian or chinese, but we have Thai red&green curry too! I :heart: Indian&Chinese ones!!!

It's very quiet in here tonite Dis! It has quietened down outside too from all the fireworks we've been having! :rockon:

yes..we have the same Thai curries..:drool: omg, I love them:drool: my favorites!!!!!!!!!!

so its some sort of holiday there?

No it's not really a holiday, altho' i just noticed that tre posted an explanation of what bonfire nite is at LS! :wink: Hardly anyone over there seems to know about this!

We see lots of fireworks going off basically Dis! :D i watched a little bit when i came home from town earlier today&then a good deal of them from where i live! :wink: i get a fab view of them as i live up quite high - it's like the whole of the skyline gets lit up! :love:

Hey Dis! :happy:

:lunglove:

How are you?

I've had....possibly on of the worst nights ever....im such a frigging drama queen! :lol:

Tonight I've:
Had an ANOTHER argument with my "best friends"
Caught the tail end of a firework display
Been stalked by a crazy drunken looney-ass who wanted to *do stuff* to us.
Almost been run over on numerous occassions.....and got completley soaked.

:sad: :angry:

Hi BG! :wave: aww i didn't get a :rockon: Dis :(

Have you been to see any fireworks BG?

susanp6 said:
Hi BG! :wave: aww i didn't get a :rockon: Dis :(

dont' get smiley jealous susan...I am sure I gave you something.:angry:

:wink:

The fireworks sound cool susan! must be pretty from where your sitting:drool:

BG!! Why do you tell me this stuff:angry: now GO TO MY ROOM!:drool:

Oh no BG :sad: :hug: that's awful as i've had a pretty good nite having a curry, watching tv&fireworks but that guy sounded a rite creep :yikes:

susanp6 said:
Hi BG! : wave: aww i didn't get a : rockon: Dis : (

Yeah, i went to the docks in town....i only caught the tail-end of it though.

Fireworks were disturbed by arguing with friends, stalkers and such.

Crap :mad:

How're you this bright and firey evenin? :wink:

See my answer above BG :wink:

And indeed it was a brite (mainly) and firey evenin!!!! :yes: :D

Dismantled said:

BG!! Why do you tell me this stuff:angry: now GO TO MY ROOM!:drool:

:drool:

The thought :combust:

Yeah....he was a creep. He'd been following us all around the centre and finally grabbed hold of me outside of the train station.

After i got free from him i called evil boy who came looking for us.....but the creepy guy had pushed my other friends into burger king, and wouldnt let them out again!

We got to a response unit and they spoke to the guy and let him go....but he followed these other girls!

The boys who we were with followed him to kick his ass and make sure the other girls were safe :heart:

I HATE *cough*wankers*cough*cough like them!

susanp6 said:
Oh no BG :sad: :hug: that's awful as i've had a pretty good nite having a curry, watching tv&fireworks but that guy sounded a rite creep :yikes:

Seems cool susan!

I think i'd have rather done that!

I went the docks last year and it was really cool....so just assumed the same this year but....

bono_gal said:

:drool:

The thought :combust:

Yeah....he was a creep. He'd been following us all around the centre and finally grabbed hold of me outside of the train station.

After i got free from him i called evil boy who came looking for us.....but the creepy guy had pushed my other friends into burger king, and wouldnt let them out again!

We got to a response unit and they spoke to the guy and let him go....but he followed these other girls!

The boys who we were with followed him to kick his ass and make sure the other girls were safe :heart:

I HATE *cough*wankers*cough*cough like them!

:yikes: holy crap that sounds serious!! I hope you were prepared to kick his ass!

Back
Top Bottom