Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 08:06 PM
PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

Party on

Dibs on PopEdge and recent Bono!

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 01-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post

*riiiiiiiip* Oops, my bad. How did these buttons wind up on the floor? Sorry 'bout your shirt, Larry.

Care to allow Lardence to deliver his friend to me before ripping off the rest?

What does Bono have around his fingers? Some sort of keychain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms The Edge View Post
I may have hummed Elevation when I elevated it.

Was it the new cat that tripped you MTE? Get well soon.

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 01-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:06 AM
Mmm... chesty Larry.

Oh hello, new thread!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:06 PM
Yay, new thread! Can you believe we had the old one since before Christmas???
Old 01-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Galeonbroad

It's been so dead here lately.

Has anyone seen VP and Wild lately? I remember seeing Jem and Drea in the last thread, and Wild and VP in the early part.. but not the last part.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:06 PM
Okay, now that I have actually slept, I can tell my lovely ankle story!

As I posted a couple of days ago, we have been catsitting my sister's cat while she finds a new place to live. He's usually an outdoor kitty, but we've been keeping him in a guest bedroom for safe kitty keeping. I've been a little worried because he hasn't used the litterbox much in the 2 days he was here- I think he's still nervous, so I've been planning to take him out asap. Well, last night around midnight, he started meowing and trying to get out of the bedroom. We couldn't really figure out what he wanted, but could only assume he was all "Screw this indoor stuff! WANT OUT." I decided that even though it was the middle of the night, I would just clip a leash on his little kitty collar and take him outside for a few minutes to see if that helped.

Baaaaaaad idea.

We went out the back door, which goes out onto a deck, and he sprinted for the stairs down to the yard. He was serious business about getting down there, and I could barely keep up with him. Until the last 2 or 3 steps, where I could NOT keep up, and he pulled me down the stairs.

And then there was owwwwwwwwwww. The neighbors actually turned on their lights- I guess I may have cried kinda loud? Kitty got away and ran and hid. I sat FREEZING on the ground because I wasn't even wearing a coat, since I had only meant to be out for a second. I sent my mom into the house to find me an ace bandage, and eventually made my way into the house using a plastic lawn chair like a walker. (Luckily the door to my living room is on the lower level!) I spent a few hours on my couch with poor mr ankle propped up on a bunch of pillows and covered with ice. I discovered that if I throw something at the ceiling really hard, my mom will hear and come help.

Poor kitty is still out there somewhere. I had to have Bonocat put outside shortly after I came in, because being of the Bono-type, he is super affectionate and crawls all over me any time I lay down, and I was at the point where barely touching my foot made me sob, so I didn't want to risk it. Of course, I figured out that putting him out was a pretty terrible idea a few hours later when I heard cats fighting. So apparently HE found my sister's kitty. I want to go out and look for him (Sister's kitty, BonoCat is asleep on my floor.) but I can't really move.

Only a true cat lady sustains injury by being pulled down the stairs by a cat!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
Galeonbroad

Yowch! That's pretty bad luck there. Perhaps since it's an outdoor cat he's not used to a litterbox and just had to go reallly badly? Miep doesn't use the box at all in spring/summer.

BonoCat found the other kitty for you? Perhaps he was trying to get him back inside and the other cat didn't agree?
Old 01-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Care to allow Lardence to deliver his friend to me before ripping off the rest?
Consider it done.

New thread!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Local Time: 02:06 PM
New thread I could definitely use a fire with a hot Irishman right now seeing it's been snowing all day
Old 01-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Refugee

Local Time: 09:06 PM
new thread!!!! *rubs hands*
love the title... (though i'd say that at the moment, Irishmen are somewhere on the background for me )

sorry about your ankle, MTE!!! feel better soon

and isn't Bono's thing around the hands just a design element of the hoodie? not a very successful design then, though...IMO!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Refugee

Kristen - you have a great new avi!!! baby-Larry!!! i love this one more than i did the last one i must say!
hah, we have snow coming down here too! again
Old 01-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:06 AM
In before the new thread smell wears off!
Old 01-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edgetarian View Post
Kristen - you have a great new avi!!! baby-Larry!!! i love this one more than i did the last one i must say!
hah, we have snow coming down here too! again
Thanks

I was creeping old picture threads this morning when I should have been reading school stuff

I love the look on his face

Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:06 AM
Oh hi new thread

And daz, yes Gg is correct, you can have a custom avi, and a bigger one too. That's why I had my kid make those for you.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #15
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Consider it done.

New thread!!!
*patiently awaits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post

Just got back from karate. Damnit. I've gone most of the winter without injuring myself or falling, and right now it was raining. Which means it's ABOVE zero damnit. And it did turn out to be slippy outside and I fell in the parking lot, right before the car. Fail. At least I don't seem to have any major injuries, my ankle just hurts a bit and my pants are dirty, but not ripped so I guess I got lucky.

but at least I got plenty of prettyboy attention earlier at karate to make up for it.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #16
Refugee

Quote:

Just got back from karate. Damnit. I've gone most of the winter without injuring myself or falling, and right now it was raining. Which means it's ABOVE zero damnit. And it did turn out to be slippy outside and I fell in the parking lot, right before the car. Fail. At least I don't seem to have any major injuries, my ankle just hurts a bit and my pants are dirty, but not ripped so I guess I got lucky.

but at least I got plenty of prettyboy attention earlier at karate to make up for it.
sorry that you fell!! hope your ankle will be fine too really soon!
is it an official Pleban-girls-are-looking-for-injuries season?? i hope not!!!

raining? yuk.... luckily we're getting more snow again

prettyboy action.... nice!!! and a lot of it ??? i'm telling you - it's partially new haircut's fault too
Old 01-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #17
Refugee

you girls have totally ruined me
i was just browsing through some books and managed to read out "The Rough Guide to Narples..." (of course in original it was Naples)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edgetarian View Post
you girls have totally ruined me
i was just browsing through some books and managed to read out "The Rough Guide to Narples..." (of course in original it was Naples)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
Galeonbroad

Rough guide to narples? Sounds interesting!!!

Well he got a haircut as well, and so did the Sensei. it was haircuts all around!
He wished me a happy new year, handshake an' all, then during the basketball warmup he grabbed my hand to prevent me from moving away after I blocked him. And I may have had my arms across his chest while blocking him, wasn't a bad thing at all. He bumped into me a few times.. later during karate I was watching two kids and helping them with the moves they had to do, and he asked me if I wanted to practice with him(earlier he was lounging at the side, lazy bastard! ). So we did. I got to throw him on the floor a couple of times.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #20
Refugee

Quote:
Rough guide to narples? Sounds interesting!!!

Well he got a haircut as well, and so did the Sensei. it was haircuts all around!
He wished me a happy new year, handshake an' all, then during the basketball warmup he grabbed my hand to prevent me from moving away after I blocked him. And I may have had my arms across his chest while blocking him, wasn't a bad thing at all. He bumped into me a few times.. later during karate I was watching two kids and helping them with the moves they had to do, and he asked me if I wanted to practice with him(earlier he was lounging at the side, lazy bastard! ). So we did. I got to throw him on the floor a couple of times.
i know!!! it sounds way more interesting than the original probably ever would be!
i think PLEBAns should publish "The Rough Guide to Narples", as experts....

it's funny that everyone got a haircut at the same time! probably everyone's New Year resolution - cut some hair!
prettyboy action sounds nice!! and rough cool that you two practiced together! hmm... if you throw him to the floor don't you have an excuse to sit on him (so he wouldn't get up)? or better yet - you could "accidentally" fall over him too

Tags
cold, combust, girls, ice, irishmen, party, pgp, pleban, sexy