PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D The amusement park was fun today. Went in two new rides that weren't there last time I was there(which was about 9 years ago:lol: ). One is the Flying Dutchman legend, it's a rollercoaster that goes partly through a world with big ships and decorations, waterfalls, then goes outside into a rollercoaster ride and then dives into the water(literally) and becomes a boat that slowly sinks. Pretty damn cool! :D And since it wasn't crowded we could go a few times in a row. The other was a twin coaster, you had to pick sides(fire/water) and they would race each other to the finish. Also really cool. Plus I got to see Domo again.

Karate tonight was rather interesting as well. Noticed the monkey boxers again above prettyboys pants, so I commented on how he seemed to love them. :laugh: He commented that he loved them cause he could hang his wiener out without taking them off. Apparently they're very convenient for taking a piss. Why yes, that is information I totally need to know about you! And then he found out where I was today, and he asked if he could pretty pretty please come next time cause he loves the park. :shifty: Wouldn't mind that!

nice!! Flying Dutchman is indeed a legend, it has surely reached here too! but through the water in winter??? yikes... or was there some kind of inner area for that? we have literally zero amusement parks in here! there used to be 3 in different times in the past, but both got closed. and now occasionally there's some tiny absolutely ridiculous caravan-amusement park for summers in different towns, but it's not it... so i can't really relate with all the proper rides!

and :up: for prettyboy! make sure you'll go to the amusement park soon enough again and don't forget to ask him along in advance, you know - that he wouldn't be too occupied on that day ;)
The Return of the Monkey Boxers! :up: and nooooo - he didn't say that??? :lol::lmao::lmao:it's like way too much information to handle!

I had a big rant in the Montreal thread about some unkind remarks made about us in other threads and on Facebook. Get over it people...:crack:

i guess the reputation of PGP girls comes ahead of you already :) maybe there's a welcome committee in Montreal?
but yeah, people should get over it, really!

Yay for happy mouth parties! :applaud:

:shifty:

there you go - feeding our wild images again! :shifty:

My mom ROCKS!!!! She sponsored me for the Triathlon For The Cure (breast cancer) for $250!!!!!! Her sister and best friend was diagnosed 3 months ago and is doing well. But yeah, my mom ROCKS!

awesome, Zu!

nice!! Flying Dutchman is indeed a legend, it has surely reached here too! but through the water in winter??? yikes... or was there some kind of inner area for that? we have literally zero amusement parks in here! there used to be 3 in different times in the past, but both got closed. and now occasionally there's some tiny absolutely ridiculous caravan-amusement park for summers in different towns, but it's not it... so i can't really relate with all the proper rides!

and :up: for prettyboy! make sure you'll go to the amusement park soon enough again and don't forget to ask him along in advance, you know - that he wouldn't be too occupied on that day ; )
The Return of the Monkey Boxers! : up: and nooooo - he didn't say that??? :l ol::l mao::l mao:it's like way too much information to handle!

Oh noo. Outside. :wink: As said by a woman who worked there: "we're no wussies!". And you don't get completely wet, just a few splashes. So it's not that bad.

Wow. :shocked: No amusement parks? What a disaster! That's so mad. I can't live without them. :lol: We have two major ones here, Six Flags(well now it's called Walibi World) and the Efteling(where I went). You should come here someday. :shifty:

We'll work something out. :D Would be fun!
:wink: Yep, he said that. And there was another boy next to me and he was like "Well Roy, that's way more than I ever wanted to know about you". :lol: poor guy.

Awesome your mom is sponsoring you Zu. :Up: That's really cool.

Oh noo. Outside. :wink: As said by a woman who worked there: "we're no wussies!". And you don't get completely wet, just a few splashes. So it's not that bad.

Wow. :shocked: No amusement parks? What a disaster! That's so mad. I can't live without them. :lol: We have two major ones here, Six Flags(well now it's called Walibi World) and the Efteling(where I went). You should come here someday. :shifty:

We'll work something out. Would be fun!
Yep, he said that. And there was another boy next to me and he was like "Well Roy, that's way more than I ever wanted to know about you". poor guy.

woman said well! i suppose a little splash of water in the mid-winter can't hurt :D unless it's -20C or something!
no amusement, yep! i don't know why they all failed. Two were rusty cause they were really old, but the never one didn't get enough visitors i guess. The "rollercoaster" they had there sort of slopped way too much and felt way too unstable, it was more scary than fun then. It wasn't a very high one though.
Hah, I might actually come :D no, i'm surely coming some day! definitely! you can count on it! :) mind me if i throw up a bit though... :lol:
and yeah, you must take the prettyguy to some throw-up ride!

poor guy indeed... hearing it from a prettyguy must have been a total knock! and i thought guys like to brag... he should have told a story about his relationship with boxers and pissing and they should have ended up with a pissing contest of who aims better and farther :yes:

I am so ready for winter to end now!! I swear it snows every freakin day here

Soooooooooooooo sick of it!

we just got a nice carpet of fresh snow in here yesterday/today :) it's pretty!

Wish I had snow. I'm just sick instead. :grumpy: Damn you flu season.

poor you :therethere:get well soon!
i'm hanging somewhere between - yesterday i was feeling like getting sick too, today it's much better (everyone is sick at work around me + i was halfly barefoot in the snow for a while, so no wonder)! must get some more remedies done just in case! do not want to get sick, it would ruin everything!

Hello, I am stalking Zooey over here....:wave:

She told me about this thread and that I get to meet some of you (again) in Montreal this summer..which I am :hyper::hyper::hyper: about.

Just wanted to wade into the middle of your convo and say I have had enough of the snow too. The piles are so high here...well...I love snow, but please Mother Nature cut us some slack ok Lady?

Galeongirl hope you are feeling better soon!

That was good! :appaud:

looked up "seeing your breath"-- turns out there's no set tempurature for the breath (which turns into a cloud or fog) appearing.
Temperature/Humidity/Air Pressure

So I can't ascetain what temperature your house is in winter
(it said it can been at a below 70°F, even at 90°F >extremely reare). :D
If you feel that cool/cold/ uncomfortable you should save up to get your heater fixed!

Ah......Spring !! :love::heart::love:

Isn't SD summer temperatures usually around 75°F - 80°F+ and very low humidity? (I'm sure with all these crazy weather patterns that 100°F isn't super rare anymore?

wow so you have a real Fall!

going to look up the 2 trees you mentioned. :)

Liquid Amber Tree - pretty!

Torrey Pine - couldn't get a medium or close photo more pulled back lovely) landscape... the cliffs, the golf course

thanks for all the descriptions

Oh the trees are sooo pretty. I :heart: trees. I get so mad when I see any tree cut down for lame reasons like driveways or because they get leaves somewhere. :angry: Anyways, yeah I have no idea how cold it needs to be, but I do know if you're sitting on your livingroom couch trying to watch TV but you can see your breathing make condensation, it's too damned cold! LOL But yeah you're right, compared to other places the seasons are mild. Which was exactly my point to begin with... we do get them, but they are easier to live with I think. :p

Ok gotta go for the day. Bye ladies. :wave:

And feel better Gg! :hug:

Hello, I am stalking Zooey over here....:wave:

She told me about this thread and that I get to meet some of you (again) in Montreal this summer..which I am :hyper::hyper::hyper: about.

Just wanted to wade into the middle of your convo and say I have had enough of the snow too. The piles are so high here...well...I love snow, but please Mother Nature cut us some slack ok Lady?

Galeongirl hope you are feeling better soon!

I have a stalker :flirt: :love: :hyper: :heart: :wink:

I had a big rant in the Montreal thread about some unkind remarks made about us in other threads and on Facebook. Get over it people...:crack:

I don't think it's really worth it. I do think one comment in particular was uncalled for though. But yeah, not worth gettng all upset over. And I' liked VP's comment about "obsession". Some PLEBAns obsess over body parts or looks in general or the whereabouts of the band. But other forum members obsess about guitars used on songs, or how many times a song is played or the order of said songs, or lyric changes or how/where/when the band is working on the new album. Everyone here is obsessed and just b/c we let our perv flag fly doesn't mean we're total freaks... well not ALL of us anyway. :wink:

Hi edmontonhj! Many of us will be in Montreal! Welcome to the madness. I am a fellow Canadian btw.

Zooey, you are right, I shouldn't let it get to me. I just hate being called a "ho" for looking at Bono's ass...:shifty:

I think the implication is not that we're "ho"s but "deranged perverted losers with no lives". As opposed to "deranged guitar-obsessed / setlist obsessed losers with no lives". Clearly we're worse :rolleyes:

If they're on Facebook, why not hide them, if not delete them completely? Anyone hurting your feelings doesn't need to be your Facebook friend.

Or tell them to fuck off and go about your merry way. Maybe both. :)

I did Cori. :wink:

I'm kind of new to this pleba bashing. I normally stay out of other threads. I'm just really bitchy and miserable this week, so I am a bit oversensitive.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Facebook thing, not the other thread. Whatever, fuck them, whichever one you're talking about. :wink: )

Almost new thread time...I don't want to start it, but what shall we call it???:shifty:

Oh, well if we're going to corrupt hj, allow me to begin the corruption:

12sept2009_chicago.jpg

This is such a stalker shot but I love it :reject:

d471342c-94a7-417b-b080-d54194ca825d.jpg

Pirate Edge - Arrrrrrr :wink:

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-09-03-AthensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-09-03_22-50-40_P1350077.jpg

GG, would you do the honors of posting the elevator pic (or Comet, or anyone else who has it handy)

Oh the trees are sooo pretty. I :heart: trees. I get so mad when I see any tree cut down for lame reasons like driveways or because they get leaves somewhere. :angry: Anyways, yeah I have no idea how cold it needs to be, but I do know if you're sitting on your livingroom couch trying to watch TV but you can see your breathing make condensation, it's too damned cold! LOL But yeah you're right, compared to other places the seasons are mild:

I always thought san diego was like practically 70°- 80° and dry ?80% of the time!

:hyper: oh you're a tree :heart::heart::heart: lover too!

i love to be sitting under them, walking by them, and seeing them in the various landscapes.

and I love to draw and paint them! :love:

Hey Daz! :hug:
I'm supposed to be going to the gym but this is the first 90 minutes I've had to myself all week. I'm so not wasting that on the gym. I'll be wasting it here, of course!

Gotta do some cleaning before the show tonight too though.

Back
Top Bottom