PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't Stand So Close To Me, Walking On The Moon, Message In A Bottle, Synchonicity II and So Lonely from the Police...

Little Bones, Blow At High Dough, Fifty Mission Cap, Hundredth Meridian, Wheat Kings (slower, more a cool down/warm up song), Fiddler's Green (same) and Ahead By A Century by the Hip...

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

:hmm:

Oh yeah, I have 2 Police playlists too - one studio and one live - if you're interested, let me know.

Yup, my group meets at 8am on Saturdays. :crack: :lol: It's a ridiculously ungodly hour to start running (for me, at least), but at least we get it over and done with, so I have the rest of the day left. :)

LOL - my friends usually run at, like, 5:30 or 6:30am so an 8am group sounds AWESOME! Have fun!

\
Sorry:( :hug: I can't be of nmore help, zu.

No biggie - I'll just keep experimenting. I'm going for 4 coats of the stuff I have to see if that works. We'll see in the morning!

I'm off to bed. 'night y'all.

LOL - my friends usually run at, like, 5:30 or 6:30am so an 8am group sounds AWESOME! Have fun!

:lol: Okay, that would be HELL on earth for me! :wink: I like sleeping in. :)

G'night! :hug:

The hockey game is almost over, and every time the clock reaches 3:33 in a period, I always seem to notice it. :nerd: :lol: I'll just randomly look up, and without fail will always see that exact time when it comes up.

thora
here's another esuggestion
if you like Springstten at all....

(just around the corner) Till The Light of Day

fabulous, funny & fast!:applaud:

Speed Your Love to me - Simple Minds

anyone esler here a Simple Minds fan

I found by accidnet on YT they were at Croke Park in 1986 and there's them doing New Gold Dream with Bono as guest duet voclaist for it!

and it burns:drool:! and it's fast, too, Thora! :up:

HA!!!
I would love :drool: for it to be 48F - 50F here now!

btw what combo of letters/keyd to you hiyt to get rhe little "o" degree sign?

i can'rt complain tho..... last night the wind was coming in more of the direction that I feel it cool down the apt ....tonight, no.

did you get to the art store zu? and how was the gym w Little Z?

There might be other ways but I just copy and paste symbols like that from the computers character map. Go to your computers Start Menu/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map and you'll find symbols for just about everything under the sun (including the sun ☼ :giggle: ) point to it, copy it, paste it. You can also right click the character map on the list and select to "pin" it to your start menu so it will always be there super easy without going thru all that hassle to get to it. Of course, I have a PC... if you have a mac, I have no idea. :wink:

Also like cori said I've never had any problem downloading any of those files. But I have no idea what that first non-U2 thing was that you said you downloaded. I thought she sent us the same sites we used a ways back to get all the U2 stuff. :shrug:

thanks comet i'll look up in my mac and see

the U2 tapes ARE there but they're with a whole list of like a index

there were different Salome things right after...

I quickly didn't pay as much attention was lookin fior the smallest file to just try it...
saw "salome" and went for that

the u2 files are right above it

at least it showed me it worked!

Now I have new possible glitch

I have the first file of the Salome Axtung Bebie
DL'd

b ut wehn ii clicked on it Itunes wouldn't open
I got a APP I had now idea of whether on my mac or sent from the Site called
"Stuffit"
I'm guessin it's ? sort of like hwat a zip file does?

it quit 5 secs before it completlely downloaded :huh:

II know i've got a few bumps along the road to getting this to work more smoothly! ::lol:
I'm not really annoyed ( yet :lol:)

So i went off to get a snackI'm going to try this again! :D

okkkk
so this Stuffit App keep quitting 5 secs before it's finished.

the visual 'bar' for burning, down loading stops at [it indicates]"about 5 secs", and then a diferent ITunes "Page" showed up asking:"where is Salome ___ ___"

I click on Deskstop/scroll/find first of several U2SlAxB files in my list of a gazillion Desktop visual jpegs & pngs- I click it. It gives me the various mp3 files with that part of the DL to open, I click on the first one. iI doesn't open and then the Stuffit App quits...and the ITunes page * asking the "where is" question...it goes away, too! :huh:

if anyone has any ideas .....
I'lll check withmy friend tomorrow, too. :D

manboobs.jpg

Trying to type with BonoCat curled up in front of me. I have never met a cat who likes boobs as much as he does, but he does take after his namesake!

Except have you ever noticed he doesn't have furry feet? :hmm: You'd think with a chest like that he'd be hairy all over but his feet look so smooth and hairless. (and I obviously have spent a tad too much time pondering this)

Good to know the Mister is in fact not part Hobbit!

Ewan plays an out of control rockstar and he is fantastic in the role. Not to mention his full frontal nude jumping around like a madman on stage scene. :shifty:

Do you know how much I looooooove Ewan for almost always being naked in his movies??

My (male) friend was Ewan's date to the Trainspotting premiere. Apparently there were lots of rumors flying at the time that Ewan was gay, so he decided to just fuck with the media and walk the red carpet with a man. (AM SO JEALOUS.)

Trying to type with BonoCat curled up in front of me. I have never met a cat who likes boobs as much as he does, but he does take after his namesake!

Do you know how much I looooooove Ewan for almost always being naked in his movies??

My (male) friend was Ewan's date to the Trainspotting premiere. Apparently there were lots of rumors flying at the time that Ewan was gay, so he decided to just fuck with the media and walk the red carpet with a man. (AM SO JEALOUS.)
:lol: Wow after all the things you said Bonocat really sounds familiar.

:wave: Larrry :sexywink:

Oh wait you're not Larry, hi Kristen :wave: :D

One of these days I'll learn that people are not their user icon. :wink:

:lol:

I remember you telling me that about your friend!! OMG SOOOOO jealous. :faint:

Morning/afternoon!

My landlords woke me up this morning vaccuming RIGHT above my bed. :lol: :crack: Granted, it was well after 10am when they were doing this, so I shouldn't be frustrated, but I probably could have slept for at least another hour or so. :lol: :reject:

I think I'm finally going to go see Harry Potter today. Or maybe tomorrow. I can't decide just yet. :lol: It's still playing in our theatre, and I haven't had a chance to go see it yet, so I definitely need to go soon. I don't know how long movies stay in theatres, but that one probably won't be there much longer.

Hi Thora :wave:

OoOoOh you haven't seen HP yet? You must! I can never remember who's a big fan of what around here. But of course if you're a HP fan go go go! :D

Hi Thora :wave:

OoOoOh you haven't seen HP yet? You must! I can never remember who's a big fan of what around here. But of course if you're a HP fan go go go! :D

No, I was just way too busy in Nov & Dec. Then I went on vacation and didn't want to trek out to the movie theatre while we were there. Now that I'm home, I have no excuse. :D

I'm a huge HP fan, so I know I need to get up off my ass and see it. The only friend I know of for sure who's a huge HP fan has already seen it and doesn't want to see it again, so it's not like I have to take anybody else's schedule into consideration - I can go whenever I'd like to. :)

No, I was just way too busy in Nov & Dec. Then I went on vacation and didn't want to trek out to the movie theatre while we were there. Now that I'm home, I have no excuse. :D

I'm a huge HP fan, so I know I need to get up off my ass and see it. The only friend I know of for sure who's a huge HP fan has already seen it and doesn't want to see it again, so it's not like I have to take anybody else's schedule into consideration - I can go whenever I'd like to. :)

Aww I would have totally gone again with you! I saw it twice and actually wouldn't mind just one more. :reject:

:wave: Larrry :sexywink:

Oh wait you're not Larry, hi Kristen :wave: :D

One of these days I'll learn that people are not their user icon. :wink:

:wave:

Morning/afternoon!

My landlords woke me up this morning vaccuming RIGHT above my bed. :crack: Granted, it was well after 10am when they were doing this, so I shouldn't be frustrated, but I probably could have slept for at least another hour or so.

I think I'm finally going to go see Harry Potter today. Or maybe tomorrow. I can't decide just yet. It's still playing in our theatre, and I haven't had a chance to go see it yet, so I definitely need to go soon. I don't know how long movies stay in theatres, but that one probably won't be there much longer.

That sucks they woke you up :down:

Have fun at the movies :hug: Hope you enjoy it!

Aww I would have totally gone again with you! I saw it twice and actually wouldn't mind just one more. :reject:

Nothing wrong with that! :) I haven't gone to see a movie in theatres multiple times since Titanic :)lmao:), I think, but I've wanted to. It's just so damn expensive! I even have 2 coupons that are good for 2 movie tickets, 2 drinks and 1 large popcorn. :drool: I even offered that to my friend, but from her email it sounded like she was really disappointed in the movie and had no desire to see it again, even if it was for free. Oh well, her loss!

Now I just have to find other friends who want to see other movies with me for free. :)

That sucks they woke you up :down:

Have fun at the movies :hug: Hope you enjoy it!

They've been noisier earlier in the morning than this before, so I'm glad I was able to sleep in as long as I did today. :)

Thanks - I'm sure I will! It looks amazing. :love:

Back
Top Bottom