PGP: Wanting Some Mother-Suckin Rock & Roll in Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PGP: Of Wandering Bonos and Welsh Guitarists

GAME ON!

band0199.jpg

Oh no, which one do I post in! I'll echo my comment in this one, too, just in case.

I think U2 are Packer fans. They might not know it, but they are.

So, I went to Target yesterday and the wave iron was on sale. I bought it. I've had stick straight hair since the day I was born. Until today...
Photo373-1.jpg

Thanks, I didn't like it at first, and Mr.Z's not crazy about it, but now I think I kinda like it. It takes awhile though (well, for me anyway. "a long time" on my hair is 20 minutes :lol: )

Very cute, zu!

I saw those wave iron/roller things at the store yesterday when I was buying new hot rollers. I was all "how the hell does that work?" :lol:

Were they the three-pronged dealies? Or something else? Was it easy to use?

Yeah, it was the 3 prong thing. It was only $16. And yes, it was easy to use. My hair isn't too long, but kinda thick, and, like I said, it took me about 15 or 20 minutes to do the whole thing. I moussed it before hand, then sprayed it after.

I wouldn't have the first clue what to do with rollers! But I have a fat curling iron and a flat iron which I use fairly regularly.

Rollers are actually pretty easy, but depending on the kind and the clips, they can be hard to make stay in your hair. They're good for adding really nice body, at least the big ones. Even with the smaller-sized ones didn't give me actual curls, but everyone's hair is different (duh).

I found a tiny-barrelled curling iron way in the back of my cabinet and was going to throw it in the Goodwill bag, because (REDACTED TO AVOID FURTHER OFFENSE!)

But I tried it, and after I mussed up the tight curls, it actually looked kind of cool. I'll keep it around for a while.

Lovely picture, zu! You look nice (and your hair looks sorta similar to mine now!). It usually takes a while to get used to a new hairstyle, that's how it always happens with me, too.

Hehe, and your comment about your husband's thoughts reminds me that all the guys at work yesterday were the first ones to notice my new hairdo. Who says guys don't pay attention :p?

(Course, the change was a wee bit drastic in difference, but still...)

I think U2 are Packer fans. They might not know it, but they are.

Eh, wasn't there that one Super Bowl where Edge said, "Go, Rams!", though (which made my dad rather happy :D)?

Angela

Ack, I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, my hair used to be naturally curly with tight curls, and I haaaaated it.

So it was only directed to my younger self, not anyone else with curly hair. :wink:

I envy people with stick straight hair, or curly hair. Mine is just meh. :|

Mine's in between these days. My hair lost a lot of its curl either due to age or fake birth-control-pill-induced hormones. :wink: Now it's kind of wavy, but in the messy way where I hate it if I just let it air dry without styling it.

That is EXACTLY how mine is! I can't just leave it. I have to blow dry it straight. It was stick straight until I got pregnant, and then it got this wave to it. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom