PGP: Wanting Some Mother-Suckin Rock & Roll in Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those who need them. :hug:

I've been kind of away from here lately too I know. Just real life stuff, nothing bad, just busy. Tomorrow is a long work day at work. :sigh:

And THIS for noooo reason at alllllllll...

bonoedgeagingbeautifully.jpg

edgenbonovertigo2005.jpg

edgenbonosweaty.jpg

edgenbono10.jpg

bonoedgecloseness.jpg

bononedgeflushed.jpg

edgenbonodenverrear.jpg

edgenbonokissyfacedetroit.jpg

except that i like it. and maybe I mixed this gin tonic a itty bit on the strong side. :shifty: :drunk:

Thanks, all. :hug:

I paid for it on my credit card. I can pay half of it off right away, but the other half? No clue what I'm going to do. :shrug: :sigh: I'm going to have to take a longer look at my bank accounts and see what I can do, but I doubt there's anything to be done except paying it off bit by bit. Sucks to get into debt again, but what can you do. :sigh: A car is a necessity where I live, unfortunately.

Oh well. It will get paid off eventually. Life goes on. :) I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it. :lol:

Comet, do we need an excuse to post pics?? :shifty:

I don't think so. :hmm: It was so lonely in here last night though. :sigh: I had to make company for myself, so those 2 guys filled in nicely. :shifty:

It might be a good thing no one was around to talk to me though. ( :drunk: ) and then I fell asleep super early for me. I guess I was... tired, yeah that's it. lol.

Have fun at IMGL you guys!

:love:
2009_it_might_get_loud_012.jpg

2009_it_might_get_loud_014.jpg

I'm sorry Zu, but look at it from the bright side. He's all yours. :wink: I'll just take his wee Irish friend with the short hair and flashy sunglasses k?

Deal.

K, did I see that you had a credit card issue? My bank sent me a new credit card b/c they said a business where I used it had been hacked and while no unauthorized charges had been made, they were issuing new account numbers to everyone, just to be safe. But I ordered this thing online in early January and haven't heard anything from the seller or gotten the goods. So I'm filing a claim through Paypal. It's only $26 but still.

Deal.

K, did I see that you had a credit card issue? My bank sent me a new credit card b/c they said a business where I used it had been hacked and while no unauthorized charges had been made, they were issuing new account numbers to everyone, just to be safe. But I ordered this thing online in early January and haven't heard anything from the seller or gotten the goods. So I'm filing a claim through Paypal. It's only $26 but still.

That sucks! :down:

Yep, I had to get a new one because someone in Singapore stole my credit card number online and charged almost 600 bucks.

Visa said it would take 60 to 90 days to get my money back but I got it back a few days ago sooner then expected :D

:wave:

So glad to be heading home, away from the bitter cold and the muck from the roads that gets all over your car and then your coat. Of course, just after I leave it's supposed to warm up to the 40s. :doh:

Got to the Milwaukee airport ridiculously early, after swinging through another town to have lunch with three of my aunts, which was nice.

Has anyone else have Interference log you out every day? I've had this for about a week now... it seems a bit random in when it logs me off or on, and I do have it set to remember cookies from Interference..

:wave:

So glad to be heading home, away from the bitter cold and the muck from the roads that gets all over your car and then your coat. Of course, just after I leave it's supposed to warm up to the 40s. :doh:

Got to the Milwaukee airport ridiculously early, after swinging through another town to have lunch with three of my aunts, which was nice.

:wave: :hug: Stay warm!

It's a fabulous book! :up: I bought the super huge hardcover book the second it came out, and now of course it's available in a much smaller, paperback and cheaper version. :lol: :rolleyes: Ah well. It's a nice coffee table book, and it keeps my other huge Beatles coffee table book company. :D

I'm off to go be the guest soup chef for the swanky Valentines weekend event that I mentioned. At least, I think I mentioned it. I can't remember. :lol: I'll be back tomorrow night. Enjoy your weekend, all! :hug:

I don't remember hearing about any event, but it sounds fun! :love:

Happy weekend everyone!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom