PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: dg to the rescue! :hug:

REPOSTING ......
I have no clue what Im gonna do for GA in Phoenix I want a good spot where I can hear and see perfect I dont have to be right at front but I also dont want to be killed over it either. BUT Im still debating of talking to the staduim here about letting me in early cause of my legs so I dont get hurt and what not plus I cant run any more :sigh: but I feel like an arse if I do that why I'm not to sure about it.[/QUOwelll. while this was not insdie.

waiting to see the band outside of MSG --- could have been Elevation tour-- ( or Vert)

w poeple waiting around -- I saw i guess either MSG security or U2 security make sure B came over to meet a fan in a wheelchair.....

so I'm guessing that , hey.....

....if you ha ve such problems w your legs ( not wheelchair, right?) you might call up the Stadium in advance and see what arrangements for getting you in there safely and well are possible.........???

I have camped out ALL night to get tixs!

The Concert For Bangledesh>>>
*my :cute: very first parents-let-me-camp-out-all-night-in-NYC for aconcert/show experience !!!*
warmish weather!

The WHo in Philly--- Nov 75
(bbbbbrrrrrrrrrr) brought a blankee, a hot chocolate thermo.
A set of friends of ours were ?150 places up from us (w tents etc) .
When they somehow got higher ( traditional :lo: ) "on-line" #'s, one of them ran back and gave us their "old" numbers.

When the next batch of people later that morning were let up to buy tix's--- some one yelled out......

".....who's #400 ?!?" ......."

It was ME
, :D:hyper::D I raised my arms going up the steps ... like Rocky! :heart:

:applaud: dg to the rescue! :hug:

REPOSTING ......
I have no clue what Im gonna do for GA in Phoenix I want a good spot where I can hear and see perfect I dont have to be right at front but I also dont want to be killed over it either. BUT Im still debating of talking to the staduim here about letting me in early cause of my legs so I dont get hurt and what not plus I cant run any more :sigh: but I feel like an arse if I do that why I'm not to sure about it.[/QUOwelll. while this was not insdie.

waiting to see the band outside of MSG --- could have been Elevation tour-- ( or Vert)

w poeple waiting around -- I saw i guess either MSG security or U2 security make sure B came over to meet a fan in a wheelchair.....

so I'm guessing that , hey.....

....if you ha ve such problems w your legs ( not wheelchair, right?) you might call up the Stadium in advance and see what arrangements for getting you in there safely and well are possible.........???

No not in a wheelchair just had reconstrucation surgery on both of my legs 4 in the last couple of years and I have when I walk I sometimes limp and sometimes I dont but the pain is always there. I may call the staduim and see what they say. I know I cant run I can try but it would be a show for some to see:reject: I just don't have strength in my legs right now. I have a hard time at school with the stairs as it is, and I don't use the elevator cause I want to challenge myself, and also don't want people wonder why I use it or think I'm taking advenage of things when I am not. How I also feel about GA as well I don't want people going OMG she looks fine and she gets to get in early and we stand out here for hours WTH!

:sigh: I sound like a whining baby and I don't want to sound like that.

I'll see what the staduim says I may call them tomorrow or sometime or I'll play it by ear when I get to Phoenix and tough it out too :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ETA

I have HAD Soooooooooooo MANY wonderful/ fun/ a-mazing R&R Concert experiences----- ( with a :( big drop in quantity in the past 15 yrs b/c of $$ issues )----- I consider myself VERY lucky!

the one thing that has eluded me [ except for some of the bands I really would have liked to either seen again OR see for the first time in past 15 yrs) :sad::scream::sad: IS --seeing U2 very up-close in concert!

Which I HOPE FINALLY to change THIS year!
:hyper::love::hyper:

It's even WHY i decided to start hanging out before after their shows 2001 onward--
b/c I hadn't been able to see them up close the way I had for my other super fav and even not so super fav abndas/ performers!!! :hyper:

Me too DAZ. I know how you feel. I just want either a pic or an autograph or a word, or even just to see them up close (not in concert, like a meet/greet). I know it sounds totally stupid but I really really do.

Zuropa_fit Yesterday was the first day back for us teachers. Kids show up on Monday
scared.gif
I gotta at least copy my syllabus for day 1!!! [quote/]

I start classes on monday myself and I'm going insane I have 8 books I have to take for my first day and my backpack is to small to put all them and my latop in so I found my old backpack from high school it had spiders and what not living in it and so I ended up spraying it down cleaning out and everything and it smells like ass:yuck: Its big enough for all my stuff though. Told Dad we can get some of the stuff like freebreeze and see how that works we cant get me a new backpack right now unless fincale aid can pay for to get one from the college. But man it was disgusting cleaning that thing out. I havent used in about 4 years and left it in the same spot what had happened some kids at laugh decided it would be funny to poor orange juice on me and then trow me to the ground so my Dad bought me a new backpack at the time so I wouldn't have a sticky backpack, its not sticky anymore or anything just smells funny:reject:

Me too DAZ. I know how you feel. I just want either a pic or an autograph or a word, or even just to see them up close (not in concert, like a meet/greet). I know it sounds totally stupid but I really really do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ETA

I have HAD Soooooooooooo MANY wonderful/ fun/ a-mazing R&R Concert experiences----- ( with a :( big drop in quantity in the past 15 yrs b/c of $$ issues )----- I consider myself VERY lucky!

the one thing that has eluded me [ except for some of the bands I really would have liked to either seen again OR see for the first time in past 15 yrs) :sad::scream::sad: IS --seeing U2 very up-close in concert!

Which I HOPE FINALLY to change THIS year!
:hyper::love::hyper:

It's even WHY i decided to start hanging out before after their shows 2001 onward--
b/c I hadn't been able to see them up close the way I had for my other super fav and even not so super fav abndas/ performers!!! :hyper:

:hug: I hope you guys get your chance and then some! :hug:

I start classes on monday myself and I'm going insane I have 8 books I have to take for my first day and my backpack is to small to put all them and my latop in so I found my old backpack from high school it had spiders and what not living in it and so I ended up spraying it down cleaning out and everything and it smells like ass:yuck: Its big enough for all my stuff though. Told Dad we can get some of the stuff like freebreeze and see how that works we cant get me a new backpack right now unless fincale aid can pay for to get one from the college. But man it was disgusting cleaning that thing out. I havent used in about 4 years and left it in the same spot what had happened some kids at laugh decided it would be funny to poor orange juice on me and then trow me to the ground so my Dad bought me a new backpack at the time so I wouldn't have a sticky backpack, its not sticky anymore or anything just smells funny:reject:

Ick :yuck: :hug:

I'm going to at least try, but I don't think they will stop. Too many people, but there is no shame in trying

That reminds me, I need to clean my sleeping bag and stuff since I store them in my parents garage

^ That's how I feel, Laura. How do you work that when you've got GA? Do you just leave the line for a few mins when you think they might be coming in? Seems like a crapshoot - there must be a more 'scientific' way, right?

Back
Top Bottom