PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Foxboro, we're going to do night 1 on the rail and night 2(Jem's birthday :hyper: ) in the pit. I want to get both perspectives. So happy I'm doing two shows this time. :D

I think I'm going to take Jem to the place that sells these. :shifty:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNzguanBn.jpg

:lmao:

Bri & DG :drool:

That's one hawt thought :sexywink:

just a quickie but you'll get all the details tomorrow

going for the back rail in Pit today so we can see The Claw do his stuff

Oh and see the boys on the walk way during CT

That is where I was for Dublin 1 and it was a great spot. It was hard to take pics with the people in front of you constantly getting in the way, but I was happy with the spot. Try and shoot for the middle because I was on Edge's side and Bono only came over there once the whole show.

:crack: I broke my watch at work today cause it was stuck behind a door and now I got a new album downloaded, finding out I don't have any audio playing on my laptop yet. I really am too scatterbrained for my own good!

Uh cause I deleted my old windows partition and made a new one yesterday. The old was formatted in FAT32, which Mac claims you MUST format it in. That means the max. size of the disk is 32 gig. Which is WAY too little. Now I made a 170 gig NFTS one. :fist:

But I had to install everything again, which I thought I did. But with Windows XP SP2 comes a very old Windows Mediaplayer(8 or 9) which doesn't work anymore unless you configure it completely. :doh:

^^I'm not sure I understood any of that :der: but that's my fault and not yours. Hope you get it worked out.

Have y'all seen Edge's last two "tweets"? Totally random and hilarious :lol:

^pics of food gross me out and that's a real winner :barf: :lol: (unless they're pics of desserts :drool: )

:wave: Jem and Kristen. I gotta to go Target and buy a b'day present for a party that starts in 90 minutes! See you ladies later. Maybe I'll even be in the setlist party for awhile today.

GG that sucks about the watch and the no sound. :hug:

I have to take my Mac to the Apple store tommorow. There's a ickle crack in the plastic on the wrist rest which means I might need a new casing. I hope i do as it will be new shiny white. :drool: Damn plastic. :madwife::lol:

^^I'm not sure I understood any of that :der: but that's my fault and not yours. Hope you get it worked out.

Have y'all seen Edge's last two "tweets"? Totally random and hilarious :lol:

^pics of food gross me out and that's a real winner :barf: :lol: (unless they're pics of desserts :drool: )

:wave: Jem and Kristen. I gotta to go Target and buy a b'day present for a party that starts in 90 minutes! See you ladies later. Maybe I'll even be in the setlist party for awhile today.

Sorry Zooey. :reject: Will not post the pic again. I'll go edit it out for you for when you come catch up. :kiss:

Ooooh must go check out tweets before I go eat. :hyper: Am starved. :angry::lol:

:hmm: I still need to get myself a football t-shirt. Friend found a good British site which has them really cheap with chooseable print!

But now the question has arisen. Do I want a 11 Robben t-shirt or do I want a U2 one? :hmm:
Like, I could have a

ADAM CLAYTON/THE EDGE/BONO/LARRY MULLEN
U2

Tshirt. :hmm: Which is tempting, though I'd have to go with Edge I think. But then again, my favourite Dutch player is Robben. Who is no. 11.

Or I could mix it up and do
ROBBEN
U2

:scream: I don't know what I want!

What would you guys choose?

Sorry Zooey. :reject: Will not post the pic again. I'll go edit it out for you for when you come catch up.

:

Don't worry, Jem. It's not like I"m gonna hurl on my keyboard or anything!

Hey Jem and Zooey Gotta work at 5 today so I can only make it to some of the setlist party.

Have a good day. I came in to work for a few hrs today too. Hopefully won't have to come back tomorrow. (If I can stay away from the blue crack long enough to actually get stuff done :reject: )

Ah well, I didn't need WMP after all. Torrent was fake. :grumpy:

stoopid fake torrent - did id take forever to download? :madwife:

Back of pit dead centre against the rail

SWEET!!! I want more pics. And tell Larry I say hi when he comes by with his djembe.

:hmm: I still need to get myself a football t-shirt. Friend found a good British site which has them really cheap with chooseable print!

But now the question has arisen. Do I want a 11 Robben t-shirt or do I want a U2 one? :hmm:
Like, I could have a

U2

Tshirt. :hmm: Which is tempting, though I'd have to go with Edge I think. But then again, my favourite Dutch player is Robben. Who is no. 11.

ROBBEN
U2

I think I'd go with the footballer if you really loke football and the player. I like 'official' U2 merch but that's just me.

WORST thing about coming back to work after 11 weeks? Dealing with all the cockroaches who have had free run of the place all summer. GROSSSS!! I just used one of my best textbooks to smash one and will now have to wait for someone less squeemish to come by and 'deal with it'. :lol:

edit: stoopid image limit.

Like, I could have a

U2

ROBBEN
U2

I would get the football one, especially if you already have some U2 shirts.

Have a good day. I came in to work for a few hrs today too. Hopefully won't have to come back tomorrow. (If I can stay away from the blue crack long enough to actually get stuff done :reject: )

WORST thing about coming back to work after 11 weeks? Dealing with all the cockroaches who have had free run of the place all summer. GROSSSS!! I just used one of my best textbooks to smash one and will now have to wait for someone less squeemish to come by and 'deal with it'. :lol:

edit: stoopid image limit.

Haha I'd try to avoid the setlist party then if you're trying to get work done :lol:

Ewww cockroaches :huh: Better call in the exterminator!

Due to budget cuts we can barely get lightbulbs and forget about soap in the bathroom (brought my own today). I think I'll just bring a can of Raid on Monday. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom