PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHA No kidding I'm like I hope we can get something that hides the smell it has from the cleaning stuff and what not I don't want to go back to school smelling like I'm carrying something dead:lol:

Aw! :hug: I looked at my planner just now - I've got 3 of my classes planned for the first week but two of them, I only have the first day "Go over syllabus" and that's it :lol:

I go over to where their going to drive in. It isn't a real big deal to leave the line. I just tell the people in front and behind me. They usually don't care.

Me too DAZ. I know how you feel. I just want either a pic or an autograph or a word, or even just to see them up close (not in concert, like a meet/greet). I know it sounds totally stupid but I really really do.

oh. zu :hug:

it's NOT Stupid!

how many people WAIT for that from Actors (esp theater where that's a thing that often can be done < I met Denzel ?5 yrs ago w a freind who got me a tix for a show he was in>
and SPorts figures! etc!

NOTHING to feel stoopid about! :D

first it was sort of close photos than meet & greet- ( well, except for Bono-but THAT with SO many people was more difficult so it was like why even try didn't enter my thoughts)getting closer after 2 decades was exciting enough then it became

but the more i tried the more........
I actually then wanted a meet and greet with all of them (bono being choice #1) and over 3 tours I've done it - tho B I'd like that again b/c it was a EXCITING BUT wearying experience in that it was this March's COLD & Snow Weather waiting fore them, outsie Leterman!

Aw! :hug: I looked at my planner just now - I've got 3 of my classes planned for the first week but two of them, I only have the first day "Go over syllabus" and that's it :lol:

HAHA sounds like me. I gotten some supplies and keep forgetting stuff so I'm like forget it I'll see what I have at home I don't feel like running back and forth to campus:lol: I just need a planner now, but I'm also using outlook so I'm like hmm should I get a planner for just in case:hmm:

Starting my second year of college gots me going insane like the first day I started,more books, more hours, more supplies, and totally not organized:lol:

I'd wait in the rain (or on a train or in a boat or with a goat) to see/get a pic of any of them. Don't know if I have a first choice really. Obviously I think larry's super sexy but Edge is so cool and Adam seems kinda posh and fun and Bono, well he's just so silly and he, obviously, seems the most 'accessable'. But yeah, any of them would do for me. I'd like to get something signed but I wouldn't be heartbroken if I didn't.

I'd wait in the rain (or on a train or in a boat or with a goat) to see/get a pic of any of them. Don't know if I have a first choice really. Obviously I think larry's super sexy but Edge is so cool and Adam seems kinda posh and fun and Bono, well he's just so silly and he, obviously, seems the most 'accessable'. But yeah, any of them would do for me. I'd like to get something signed but I wouldn't be heartbroken if I didn't.

How I am too Zooey

Now in other concerts I've gotten lucky ( non U2) I just kind of chill out well everyone else is going nuts in trying to meet them and I usually get to meet them even once i got to work at the merch table for a bad only because I wasn't screaming at them etc and I got to meet then band before and afterwords

A-HA! Found last year's planner. The first week of my class is always the same. After 13 years you'd think I'd remember how it goes :lol:

"ETA"

I've met Edge 3 times!
:hyper:
( 1X- ELEVATION/2X'S- VERT)

and b/c I've been drooling over him more ....... LOL!
I wouldn't mind saying "Hi" again! :love::drool::lol:
and to get a pic with him??? :ohmy::hyper::drool:
But either he or his security in the PAST-
hasan't always been so happening for it..

I wonder NOW - b/c I think with him creatring Music Rising :heart:

i think he HAS gotten more comfortable with "the Public"

It seems so in the photos over the past several years!

I wouldn't mind meeting Adam again I saw him after Conan O'B . I didn't have a
camera w me! ( i forget WHY??!! :huh:) And he was looking tired at that point-- was getting ready to go into his car, while most of the fans were further back by B's car!

and of course, to have a pic w Bono! :hyper::love::drool:

I want to try and meet one of them again and tell them how special the Dublin shows were for me with my Birthday being there. Living close to NYC helps a lot

How I am too Zooey

Now in other concerts I've gotten lucky ( non U2) I just kind of chill out well everyone else is going nuts in trying to meet them and I usually get to meet them even once i got to work at the merch table for a bad only because I wasn't screaming at them etc and I got to meet then band before and afterwords

SWEET! I got to meet Franz Ferdinand and Guster, but never really wanted to / tried to meet anyone "big"

Dazz supposedly they are going to be on the season premier of SNL and when they were on there on 2004 some fans met Bono afterwords, but it was like 2am. I'm tempted to go up that night and try

What about last March Dazz? I met them a bunch of times in a week

THAT's when i finally met Bono! :ohmy::hyper::love:

BUT i was behind - in between the people right in front of the barricades--
so hje & I were NOT close up- 6 foot separation.

the 2 times I was at the rail bono never got over to that part and the otwer time niether did edge

the other 4 times i was there-- i got stuck behind the first row of people. and you saw how intense everyone was ofr each of them. SO it didn't happen.
'
IF they are at a Hotel in NYC instead of holing up in Bono's "mansion in the sky" :wink:

i might doo that IF other plebans I know are

AND /OR if they pla:hyper::love::drool::love::hyper:y any of the early morning or late night shows again!!!

I was in front of you that one day, but a few people over. I think that stupid scalper was there and being over agressive. I could have gotten a pic with Bono, but didn't ask because of that guy

SWEET! I got to meet Franz Ferdinand and Guster, but never really wanted to / tried to meet anyone "big"

I'm not really big into that myself, I just like to go and enjoy the show. The biggest people I have met are Kenny Chesney I was like 8 and he called me up to the stage picked me up and sang and gave me a guitar pick which my auntie who was with me took from me and I met Daughtery in 07 was just hanging out before the show and the band came out I spent about 10-15mins with the drummer and I met them after the show too but that was because I was trumpled on by a few girls when I was trying to get away to go home. I thought the girls were gonna kill me before and after that:| another reason I don't try to meet bands or famous people cause people go nuts sometimes.

But I believe most bands like someone that is just realxed not yelling at them and what not, most would come out and say hi if you're not screaming mess.

I know I'm going to wind up doing it. I'll have to drive though, because the trains won't be running anymore

Girls. :love:

Only got about 15 mins then I'm gonna head to bed. Stupid GMT. :angry:

Laura and Dazz you should definately try meet them before/after SNL. Good luck. :hi5:

I feel so lucky having met them all. :love:

Bono twice at HQ. He even told me I was "wet" and asked my name. :drool::lol: :combust:

Adam twice - once at HQ and once at Abbey Road where i got the famous smile pic of him and he said Happy Birthday. :love:

Edge - 3 times, Chicago on my birthday, Abbey Road and HQ. He is sooo sweet. :love:

Larry- suprisingly met him before Bono. I met everyone before Bono. :giggle: Larry was quiet but signed for everyone except scalpers. :love: Met Larry at Abbey Road.

Am soooo lucky but it took hours and hours of waiting. :lol:

WTF?!?!? So my father in law took Little Z up to his house (2 hours away) on Tuesday night so I could get some work done. We wanted him to stay at our house but Grandma had a dr.s appointment. Fine whatever. they were supposed to come back tonight and all spend the night here. We even bought a futon and had it delivered today JUST so they could stay here. Now, lo and behold, father in law "doesn't feel good" and doesn't want to bring my son back. WHAT THE FUCK!!?!??!?

They NEVER come to see him unless we ask and they NEVER stay longer than the have to. and now they're keeping him an extra day. But, gee, somehow they manage to not stay at our house AGAIN. Fucking relatives.

Sorry, I'm really bitter about this.

Girls. :love:

Only got about 15 mins then I'm gonna head to bed. Stupid GMT. :angry:

Laura and Dazz you should definately try meet them before/after SNL. Good luck. :hi5:

I feel so lucky having met them all. :love:

Bono twice at HQ. He even told me I was "wet" and asked my name. :drool::lol: :combust:

Adam twice - once at HQ and once at Abbey Road where i got the famous smile pic of him and he said Happy Birthday. :love:

Edge - 3 times, Chicago on my birthday, Abbey Road and HQ. He is sooo sweet. :love:

Larry- suprisingly met him before Bono. I met everyone before Bono. :giggle: Larry was quiet but signed for everyone except scalpers. :love: Met Larry at Abbey Road.

Am soooo lucky but it took hours and hours of waiting. :lol:

Awesome Jem

I met Edge outside the arena in Boston on the Vertigo Tour

Then all of them in the U2 by U2 book signing in 2006. I was one of the U2.com contest winners to go to that

Bono in Philly in 2007 after he got the Liberty Medal

Last March I met all of them a bunch of times outside of Letterman in the freezing cold

WTF?!?!? So my father in law took Little Z up to his house (2 hours away) on Tuesday night so I could get some work done. We wanted him to stay at our house but Grandma had a dr.s appointment. Fine whatever. they were supposed to come back tonight and all spend the night here. We even bought a futon and had it delivered today JUST so they could stay here. Now, lo and behold, father in law "doesn't feel good" and doesn't want to bring my son back. WHAT THE FUCK!!?!??!?

They NEVER come to see him unless we ask and they NEVER stay longer than the have to. and now they're keeping him an extra day. But, gee, somehow they manage to not stay at our house AGAIN. Fucking relatives.

Sorry, I'm really bitter about this.

God Zooey what a pain! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom